Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shildeg Bug Post (What is the point of having a support page to report problems in the game if I'm just going to get a generic copy/paste answer?)

rhaiden525

So I finally got my Kuva Shildeg. Only problem is, if I have it equipped, it shows as equipped all the time. Regardless of what other weapon I'm using, it constantly is in my Warframe's hands. It shows as actively equipped on my orbiter, on relays, in fortuna, ON THE LOGIN SCREEN. SO. I posted my problem to the support page in a ticket and got a generic BS copy/paste answer to post it here where it will probably get drowned out by the hundreds of other forum posts that go up every day (and then if I want to I can go look up the warframe wiki because that sure will help me find a solution, huh?). So if any DE folks actually see this, or if others players have had this problem, an actual answer would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

DE is usually pretty good about reading the bug report part of the forum, which you are currently not posting in. Also try to narrow it down what causes the issue it would help a lot with getting the bug fixed. Something like what holsterstyle is equipped, does it happen on other weapons, does it happen on all frames, etc?

This is feedback, bugs dont belong here. Also, a low impact bug like that doesnt warrant a specific answer. DE might very well know about it already, so if you dont provide reproduction steps they dont already have then it's not doing very much. I still encourage everyone to report bugs they see if they want to get them fixed because you cant rely on DE knowing about it already. It's just you shouldnt expect a 300 word essay on how they are personally thanking you and outlining when and how it's going to be fixed.

Make sure your holster in the appearance tab is set to some sort of heavy weapon, rather than "staff" or "none".  That fixed the same or very similar bug for me.   I can't replicate the visual issue anymore, but Shildeg still has a selectable staff holster that hammers shouldn't.  

There was a DE acknowledgment of the issue several weeks ago, and I think maybe they did say something about it being hard to fix. 

vor 3 Stunden schrieb IIAc3sII:

ha, good luck with that, I made a post 2 months about a 7 months old bug regarding trading in the bug section, you can probably guess how that went.

That doesnt mean it's never been read. It's very likely DE knows about that bug but never got around to fix it. There are two aspects to a bug: how consistent is the reproduction and how impactful/harmful is the bug? If a bug has low impact and/or no consistent repro that makes DE care less about it

10 hours ago, rhaiden525 said:

So I finally got my Kuva Shildeg. Only problem is, if I have it equipped, it shows as equipped all the time. Regardless of what other weapon I'm using, it constantly is in my Warframe's hands. It shows as actively equipped on my orbiter, on relays, in fortuna, ON THE LOGIN SCREEN. SO. I posted my problem to the support page in a ticket and got a generic BS copy/paste answer to post it here where it will probably get drowned out by the hundreds of other forum posts that go up every day (and then if I want to I can go look up the warframe wiki because that sure will help me find a solution, huh?). So if any DE folks actually see this, or if others players have had this problem, an actual answer would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Is it the same as heavy blade zaw? When I choose to show it unequipped it stays in my hand (in a wierd way). 

8 hours ago, Drachnyn said:

That doesnt mean it's never been read. It's very likely DE knows about that bug but never got around to fix it. There are two aspects to a bug: how consistent is the reproduction and how impactful/harmful is the bug? If a bug has low impact and/or no consistent repro that makes DE care less about it

We’ve had a near immediate fix on the Suprema Tennogen heavyblade sword skin, a skin that is double-edged in design and is serviceable for use. And yet the Astreos Sword&Shield skin distinctly has the sword backwards.

There is no solid explanation if and when DE issues a fix. Unless more and more people complain about it.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb (PS4)Lei-Lei_23:

We’ve had a near immediate fix on the Suprema Tennogen heavyblade sword skin, a skin that is double-edged in design and is serviceable for use. And yet the Astreos Sword&Shield skin distinctly has the sword backwards.

There is no solid explanation if and when DE issues a fix. Unless more and more people complain about it.

Astreos skin is the equinox sword and shield skin right? I'm pretty sure that's the way it is by design. DE sometimes makes weird design choices like inaros' deluxe sword skin which is named kopesh but is actually curved the wrong way compared to a real kopesh.