Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Entry 2 – Oct 15, 2013

[DE]Grineeer

I relly like the idea of multiple objective in a single mission,  if it is optional, that isn't a bad thing either.
Setting the bomb whit X charges, then run out before Y timer runs out, revarding every secound, sounds fun =)

Just got Ember today and loving her. Can't wait to see the changes though =D

I'm looking forward to orokining her.

Edit - Got her to rank14 now im heading off. Initial play, she is cool with the animations. But as time goes on, she isnt all that I expected or would luv.

Her so called defense skill does nothing for her. I just seen her thread and see that she was nerfed last moth.... My luck...

Her ult seems buggy, doesnt always hit and when it does, not many and very low dmg for an ult and its elemental properties.

This was against infested too. Ember, the fire frame should be a nightmare to infested, yet I feel they where laughing at me =[

Again, I look forward to the changes.

Edited by avinity8

Ember really needs a total rework, if her old style (Overheat to allow her to survive near to enemies, in order to deal high short-range damage) has been deemed unsuitable - certainly 91% damage reduction, as fun as it was, should not return. But what Ember *is* supposed to be needs to be decided, so her powers can be designed to suit.

The thing is, fire themed characters or creatures in video games generaly tend to be meant to get close to enemies, perhaps because of the common idea that flames die down if they don't get fueld by something (see flame throwers and dragon breath). So flames can never go far away from the source of their creation or the material that fuels them. The main exception being grenadier types. Both of these can be found in the game in form of the Flame Lance and Scorchers (Fusion Moas might count aswell) for the former and the Napalm Trooper for the later.

I would assume Scott and co. feel the same, so they can't simply turn Ember into a range caster, since that feels just wrong, because pop culture and video games have fused the idea of flames = short range into our heads.

Not blaming them, i'm under the same influence.

So what Ember needs to be is allready clear, a close range caster with destructive abilities.

The problem however is that Scott is firm on her not being tanky but casterish. So he doesn't want to give her more armor, or give her a straight damage protection ability. So they need to focus on making her capable surviving getting into close range without straight tank abilities.

The thing is, fire themed characters or creatures in video games generaly tend to be meant to get close to enemies, perhaps because of the common idea that flames die down if they don't get fueld by something (see flame throwers and dragon breath). So flames can never go far away from the source of their creation or the material that fuels them. The main exception being grenadier types. Both of these can be found in the game in form of the Flame Lance and Scorchers (Fusion Moas might count aswell) for the former and the Napalm Trooper for the later.

I would assume Scott and co. feel the same, so they can't simply turn Ember into a range caster, since that feels just wrong, because pop culture and video games have fused the idea of flames = short range into our heads.

Not blaming them, i'm under the same influence.

So what Ember needs to be is allready clear, a close range caster with destructive abilities.

The problem however is that Scott is firm on her not being tanky but casterish. So he doesn't want to give her more armor, or give her a straight damage protection ability. So they need to focus on making her capable surviving getting into close range without straight tank abilities.

I agree; personally I've not got a problem with that style of play for a fire-themed character. But without some method to keep herself alive, she will perpetually be underwhelming in that role. Overheat filled that niche, perhaps too well, and the developers have made it clear that Ember will not be reverted to that level of damage reduction. Ergo, they need to come up with something else that fulfills the same purpose (staying alive), because between knockdown/stagger/stun everywhere, and enemies with perfect aim, surviving tends to be difficult without 'tank' style abilities (damage reduction etc). I'm not going to pitch ideas for that (there are thousands on the forum already, after all), but an ability geared toward preventing her getting shot to pieces immediately is priority one for her rework.

I read all Comments up to Page 3.

About a lot of Comments in this thread im really, really really asking myself how you could complain and cry about things that arent implemented yet ?

Example1: Being tied to a weapon other you don't care for, while simultaneously losing your shields sounds aggravating.

HOW do you know you could just use your secondary weapon ? how do you know you lose your shields to 0 ? maybe its working like with the dragon keys ? maybe you can carry the barrel on your back and use your primary ? Did they ever say you CANT use your primary ?

another point I think is maybe they want to see more COOP Gameplay instead of noobs simply spamming their ultimate abillities and feel like the King (of Noobs) ? This Game is a "coop 3rd person shooter" and i like to see that devs are working on the coop aspects. Maybe the idea theyre working on now isnt the best, but we will see it when its released. Maybe we could give some more Ideas on how it could work better, but why the f... most comments are complaining about primary weps when its even not said that you cant use em.

My opinion to give the game more coop play and depth is get to

Point A: Take a keycard, then go to

Point B, take another Keycard (probably if you play in a friends or Clan group you could split for the keycards if you want to or feel strong enough ?)

After getting both cards go to

Point C: Hack a Terminal and defend it till Lotus located the Core, then go to

Point D: there are doors liek we already know you have to open with 2 guys, make it that way you have to insert both Keycards to open the doors.

And while doing all those Tasks you could grab and bring those barrels (or whatever it will be called) to the core. Protect the guy wearing the barrel doesnt sound that bad though!

Edit: My opinion just adds some teamplay to the whole thing and wanna be soloplayers in a coop game will simply rush out, will die and after 4th time they will stay with the team and maybe learn some teamplay)

Edited by voodoocola

Warframe reviews:

So Megan has been harassing me to post the plan for the last set of reviewed Warframes. Currently I am still mulling over the best plan and I don't want to commit to any changes right this second. I would like to thank everyone that posted in Warframe feedback forums, this stuff is gold.

A few of the top priorities are:

• Fixing Ember and making sure she isn't just four of the same style abilities.

• Reviewing Mag’s Pull, pretty sure everyone knows this power is a bit OP.

• Trinity: Link needs a damage review.

This is just a small set of the stuff that needs a look at for frames – more to come.

Ok this post is getting too long, back to work!

Poor Volt.... Always going to be lame....and stuffed in a corner.

Warframe reviews:

So Megan has been harassing me to post the plan for the last set of reviewed Warframes. Currently I am still mulling over the best plan and I don't want to commit to any changes right this second. I would like to thank everyone that posted in Warframe feedback forums, this stuff is gold.

A few of the top priorities are:

With Ember Prime coming soon? I would really hope she has something new to bring to the table of her powers... 

Fireball: Standard 1st power no problems with it.

Overheat: To be completely honest this is the power I have the most issue with. Not because of the nerf because it just seems silly to have on a warframe that was meant to be a Caster/Nuke Warframe? This power is the one I would choose to do away with and give her something New.

Like for example?

Solar Flare: A liquidfied stream of Fire that lashes Outward in cone to melt enemies.

Overheat: +Fire Dmg to all Currently Equipped Weapons of Party. (Name still fits!)

Fireblast: I love this one but to be honest I think the dmg it does when you 1st cast it should be put into the DoT on the ground. It takes a lot of energy to cast it should do more dmg....

World on Fire: Confusing power to say the least... When i compare this power to say Nova... or before Nova Saryn... Volt.. Mag... Frost.. I mean the list goes on.... the 4th power is what I like to call an Ultimate power. It should be your OMFG!!! did you just see that power? But this just doesn't do that for me. The Dmg Is Good But the delay on casting is so bad that if your on hard missions you will go down before you even get it off! By the time I finally do get the cast off Nova has done blew up the entire room... or Saryn has ALREADY instant melted everyone in a split second cast.

I don't want to just trash her cause she is one of the best looking warframes to me. She was my 2nd Warframe I went for to unlock.. got her to 30... and she just felt slugish and weak to me. I still to this day would not... will not ... ever use her when others are so much more viable to use in very hard missions.

If Ember is a Caster Warframe with DoT theme going then that is what she should be know for.. World on Fire personally I would make it a HUGE AOE DoT that is stationary over a Huge Area that Rains down small Meteorites of fire! Also I would make it stack able with her Fireblast. No Delay on cast time... put her on par with other warframes when it comes to wiping out a room with an ultimate!

Edited by TheWitchKalypso

my thoughts:

Trading: ok if done right

New Frame: Bring it on!

New Sabotage Mission: Scrap it or at least the shield drain part....i mean we already have a lot of low health frames that are useless and don't last long without shields. I would accept a speed reduction or even a health reduction while carrying the fuel rods. But not shields...it will just ensure that you die a lot at the high lvls when enemies can already strip your shields if you stand still for to long. But yeah either change the negative effect the rods are going to have or scrap the entire idea. Plus having to carry something around is a pain already and now you want to add a negative effect besides having to carry something...Terrible idea.

Warframe changes:

Ember defiantly needs a combat damage boost and reworking of her abilities.

Nova doesn't need a Nerf in my opinion she does what she is supposed to do and that is make things explode...the only change i would make is when she uses her 4th ability the kills should go to the person who actually killed the enemy they where shooting at and not just be added to Nova kill count becuase she cast her 4th ability on them.

Nekros abilities need some work Soul punch is nice, but terrify is not that effect and could use some work on it...his 3rd ability is nice but need a range and buff and bodies need to last longer for it to work. His 4th ability needs a major overhaul as it is to weak and it forces you to try and pick heavy units to make it worth while to use...also the AI for those shadows needs to be completely redone...they shoot at the walls more often then the enemies and they don't do enough damage to really be of use. Also making the shadows look different on the other players screens would help out a lot too.

Volt needs some work for sure....a damage boost would be nice and his 4th power needs to be less relient on the electronics around him for the damage or complete redo that ability all together.

Anyways these are just my opinions on those matters and i am sure that a ton of people have already posted similar things...but i just wanted my voice to be heard as well.

Let's see.

Trading:

Sounds good so far.

New Warframe:

So we will have an official female warrior frame? Sounds like you want to distract people from trying to play Ember as one. Your fault for making her look like one ha. Will be interesting to see what you come up with.

New Mission setup:

Ah change, always something good. The leaderboard sounds like a nice bonus for those who are interested in it. Seeing how we allready have clans competing, this sounds like the logical next step.

Adding some variation to mission is a good idea. However your focus seems to be rather misplaced.

Sorry to be so blunt, but that sounds frustrating and needlessly complicated AS HELL. It's a great idea for special missions during an event, but NOT something you would want to jump in and play for FUN. Especialy since the reward at the end will just be a typcial mission reward. Having to escape with a time limit while the ship is affected by the reactor sounds fun and great, but all that fuel rod business is just adding a massively frustrating element to the game.

You allready aknowledged in a livestream that players are frustrated with having to carry datamass in a boxes around being reduced to their secondaries (actualy i don't mind it, but i can understand those who are) and having to be on a goose chase through the level, so why do you now want to add that players have to carry things around in another mission, only now it actualy harms them?!

How could you even imagine that the fuel rods draining your shield would be a good addition to the gameplay? Especialy since players are allready deadly depended on their shield because your health can't regenerate without aura, health pickups are next to worthless and your have too many enemies in this game which will eat your exposed health for breakfast if your shield goes down, who will show up once you go beyond Saturn, Jupiter and Uranus. Made only worse by the mind boggeling number of gimick enemies you love to throw at us, .

Why does it seem like your idea of adding "challenge" to the game actualy seems to boil down to adding more "annoyance"? Rollers (stagger), Shield Lancers (knockdown), Scorpions (knockdown), any heavy Grineer (knockdown), Ancient Disrupters (knockdown + shield and energy drain), Toxic Ancient (knockdown + GIMME A HUG!!!), Runners (knockdown), Exploders (stagger), Shield Ospreys/Drones, Leech Ospreys, Shockwave Moa (knockdown), Engineer (see Shield Osprey), Railgun Moa (stagger). Almost half of all enemy types are pure annoyance with their gimicks rather than true challenge to a players skills or a teams teamwork.

Okay you say that players can drop the rods to regain their shield. But that brings us straight back to the point where you recently changed the stamina system. Once again speedy space ninjas would be FORCED to slow down and take a break in the middle of a mission to regain something. It's counter intuitive to the theme of this game. The other alternative you mentiod is using team work so one can be protected by the others, but once again you fail to take the number of gimick enemies into account which can befall said unlucky carrier.

Why can't it just be about having to get two keys from two engineers in order to open the reactor. This way players would need to go from A to B and C and from there to D. Boom! Having to go through more of the level.

It reminds me to that one Left 4 Dead mode where everyone has to carry fuel to a car. Only we are not a bunch of survivors trying to escape a zombie apocalypse. We are a bunch of futuristic assassins with techno-organic power suits.

Also how come you once again seem to take your aim at a mission type that nobody really complained about? First you changed Raid, claiming it was the least played mission type (something my own experience in the last 6 month tell me otherwise), while leaving Rescue with it's brain dead hostage and Theft with it's goose chase data mass carrying untouched?

Didn't you said yourself that these missions would need an overhaul asap? So why leave them alone and focus on a mission type people are okay with?

I'm sorry but what comes next? Change extermination so players will have to pick up each killed enemies and bring them back to the start to dispose their bodies?

Why can't you instead focus on trying to make stealth gameplay more rewarding. We are ninjas, we have a right to be rewarded for trying to be stealthy.

Again, i welcome your idea for making missions more different and adding elements which affect the levels based on your actions, but the fuel rod carrying should go back to the drawing board. Please focus on Rescue and Data Theft first before you try to re-invent the wheel with Sabotage.

Warframe changes:

Ember - Again looking forward to what ideas you might have for her abilities to make her more diverse while staying close to her close combat caster gameplay and fire theme.

Trinity - Yep Link could be a bit more protective.

Mag - Maybe you should make enemies slowed down after they stand up again, in enchange for not having such a high damage?

Hope Loki and his inability to cloak his Sentinel are on that list aswell.

Dam hell. You are rigth. The few thinks that make me think of a ninja is "ninjas play free".

Stealth is a joke. If DE don't feel stealth fit actual gameplay, just remove it. Be smart. But I really appreciate a proper style game... I was as much other people get attracted by the word "ninja", you art desing concept, and your "fake" intro videos about you can do ingame... blocking bullets with sword is not what we expected, it is only pure aesthetic.

STEALTH

It's impossible to stealth when enemies come from very cleared rooms like a teenage party out of control.

If you are able to hit a stealth attack. Make damage kill the enemies instantly... I laught when I do a stealth kill then an enemy turns around and say what-sup bro "alarm!"

MELEE

make a good guard usefully, enough to handle the damage of one of that hundreds enemies around you, that can kill you in a sec.

TRADES

I will keep purchase things that only can be obtained by platinun. And something that I can't wait for it.

Perhaps people that don't play often and will not play the game anymore, because of the time that requires achieve most things. That players can be picked up again or being motivated.

Besides I think is not a bad idea making a level requirement. But not too high.

MISSION TIPES

First impression of spy missions and carry the key around the map is funny, untill you see 4 of them, and when finally completed the mission. Lotus tells you have to find 4 more. I really want a mission that let me kills her, when that happens.

Please, we are tired of rescue retards. Once a time, not... really more than one, I failed because that $&*&*#(%& come too much close to me in a small room, and he decided don't move again leaving me trapped forever in the room.

NERFING

I'm tired, really tired of seeing a warframe or weapon nerfed... warframe is also known as "war nerf".

Really do you want more nerf? I play allways on most dificult missions and never think: I was overpowered. But nerfed yes.

I have a great list of warframes I will never use again.

Trinity vampires are ridiculous, spend more energy than benefits you get.

STOP NERFING AND POWERING ENEMIES DAMAGE, sometimes we play solo...

MODS

Too many and low number of slots

Edited by akiem

At least his Ultimate's still better than Saryn's.

As for Mag's pull, give the damage to Crush instead. She's been needing a buff for a while, but the Pull buff was kinda much.

Interesting thought. When I first unlocked Mag, I thought the pull was an ability to set up the crush, bring the mobs in for the kill type of thing. The damage component of the ability though killed most of the mobs before they could enjoy the treat in store for them. perhaps nerf just the damage portion of Pull so it can be used to set up the ult ability. It still would be very useful for clearing nodes, chokepoints etc, but not like having 2 ult abilities in one frame, and also not taking kills from the rest of the team.

Interesting thought. When I first unlocked Mag, I thought the pull was an ability to set up the crush, bring the mobs in for the kill type of thing. The damage component of the ability though killed most of the mobs before they could enjoy the treat in store for them. perhaps nerf just the damage portion of Pull so it can be used to set up the ult ability. It still would be very useful for clearing nodes, chokepoints etc, but not like having 2 ult abilities in one frame, and also not taking kills from the rest of the team.

Really, you think it is overpowered? wich mob level did you face? 1 to 10?

becouse only deals 300 "armor ignored" and excalibur does "500 armor ignored" with first power.

You should feel luky, those warframes has 2 o 3 good powers instead of 1 or 2.

Edited by akiem

Yeah, this. The official description makes it sound like it's a perfect setup for dragging enemies into the range for bashing them with melee/ultimates/shotguns, but as it stands, it's really more like Force Pull on massive steroids that also crushes the enemies' innards. I agree with this, especially since Pull is a cheap (in terms of energy) ability, so it's perfect for Crush.

Crush needs a buff, as well. It should be more like the current Pull.

(Also, I really think the new Berserker frame needs to have more muscles and less Corpus tampering.)

Yeah, this. The official description makes it sound like it's a perfect setup for dragging enemies into the range for bashing them with melee/ultimates/shotguns, but as it stands, it's really more like Force Pull on massive steroids that also crushes the enemies' innards. I agree with this, especially since Pull is a cheap (in terms of energy) ability, so it's perfect for Crush.

Crush needs a buff, as well. It should be more like the current Pull.

(Also, I really think the new Berserker frame needs to have more muscles and less Corpus tampering.)

with crush and correct mods, you can trap all enemies on the map, an deals no less dan 1000  to each one. I think deal 1000(without any strenght mod) to 50 enemies is quite good, but a buf instead of a nerf is allways extrange and wellcome.

You can raise dame upper than 1800.

It is my actual damage and i can still colapse an entire room full of enemies. But a buf its gona help that anoying armors on high levels.

Edited by akiem

Awesome thing with all these Updates.

Im Looking forward to those new Missions.

A Migthy thanks to that Trading System, we all wanted it really badly and it's needed as well.

I got a huge "Gaming-boner" in here cause of that Warframe.

I love it that therers gonna be one more Fighter who is more oriented in close Combat like the Rihno.

Plus it's kind of an interesting feature that you try, make a balance between Male and Female Warframes.

Like that example with the Male and Female Ember, Im pretty excited how this will work out in the future.

And now to this, cause im most focused on playing as "Ember" cause fire is simply awesome

What do you mean exactly by that ? 

For one thing. Let me give you, as an passioned Ember player a little advice.

This "Fireblast" Ability, it's a bit annoying that the Enemy's only take damage as long they are walking direktly through

the "ring of fire" (yes i now its a song, shut up)

When they get pass this ring the skill is useless and the Energy was spend for nothing.

They WILL pass the ring, at some point the Enemys are strong enough to get through this "flame-shield",

get 1 hit, a little bit of damage and thats it.

I would prefer that this would become either a "real" Barrier or a "real" AOE.

And only for that, the last thing i wrote is not some nagging.

IM Still very pleased with Warframe and i Love My Ember.

So go on and Let the Flame's embrace you, with theyr warm touch of Rewardness (i guess its a word) 

Edited by PyroSeyren

*snip*

Wall of text response:

From one game designer to another, I salute you and these fantastic posts :)

Please do feel free to throw a budding designer a bone with more 'techie' topics once in a while :)

I'd like to talk to you in terms that game designers would understand.

Mag's Pull has too much gameplay impact for too little energy cost, plus the amount of energy orb drops makes it almost infinitely spammable.

HOWEVER, this is the only ability I felt I could use (outside of boss fights) that let me feel like I was positively contributing to the group.

I felt valuable and unique :)

I honestly feel Mag's abilities (all 4 of them) really might need a redesign alongside some other WarFrame abilities.

-2 'attack' abilities (1 weak w/cooldown, 1 strong and expensive), 1 'crowd control' ability, and 1 'support/escapse' ability.

The cost to power/impact ratio of Pull and Crush are out of balance with Mag's other capabilities.

If Pull is adjusted, I'd suggest a 50% damage reduction, but a guaranteed 'knockdown' (or stun/stumble) crowd-control effect on all enemies in X radius that aren't already immune to that particular CC effect.

Personally as a Mag player, turning Pull into a semi-weak and cheap crowd control ability would be nice as long as it was on a long cooldown (like 30 seconds).

And from a player perspective, 30 seconds in WarFrame is like a 5 minute cooldown in other games :)

Every frame really needs an 'oh crap' button.  Something they can use (perhaps on an even longer 3 minute cooldown) to get out of jail free one time.

As an example, our friend miss Mag gets in over her head and is surrounded by Corpus flyers (which aren't affected by Pull at all).  What can she do in this point if she's trapped in a hallway/room with little room to maneuver and low on energy?

A cheap teleport (on that long cooldown) would be nice, or even a simple 'drop aggro' button where she turns semi-transparant (not full stealth though) and enemies ignore her for X seconds (improved by increasing the ability rank).

If you wanted to hire me as a writer, I'd love to create an engaging and compelling storyline for the rich WarFrame universe :)

Although if you really wanted to, it is likely you could just do another contest and get the fans to write it for you :)

Before you throw in any more mission types: For the love of Alicia, make some GOOD enemy AI instead of just 'lets rush and swarm you till you run away or die'.  Been doing that since the days of Doom.  Haven't we moved past this yet?

Endlessly respawning enemies + mobs randomly respawning BEHIND me in AREAS I ALREADY CLEARED = not a happy Tenno :(

Want to use some old tired techniques for artificial difficulty?  At least have some teleporter/spawn chambers we can destroy to stop the endless enemy respawning.  Maybe some secondary objectives?

I mean this is basic stuff that has been around for the past decade+ of game history.  Time to put it to good use :)

Boss fights are AWESOME!  =D

If only the normal enemies could exhibit even a little bit of that awesome sauce.

Edited by Xenrax

Wall of text response:

"......... I honestly feel Mag's abilities (all 4 of them) really might need a redesign alongside some other WarFrame abilities.

-2 'attack' abilities (1 weak w/cooldown, 1 strong and expensive), 1 'crowd control' ability, and 1 'support/escapse' ability.............."

"..........Every frame really needs an 'oh crap' button.  Something they can use (perhaps on an even longer 3 minute cooldown) to get out of jail free one time.........."

Well i guess this anwered my Question pretty well, Thanks Xenrax

And to the second quote,

By the blazing flames YES, it's exactly that kind of Ghost thats been hunting me down in my head.

With thought's like : *spuky voice* "hooly craaap" -

"you are stuck an getting gang raped by Enemys, and therers nothing you can do"

"if you only had an "oh crap Button" then you would be free again"

Sure its not happening too often, but when it does you're pretty screwed.

It would be also good if this "Oh crap! button" (i like it^^) would be 

a usefull attack in Bossfight's, wich you only use in Bossfight's, cause the cooldown is very long and its expensive in Energy.

But when you unleash this Ability you're sure that you Kick some &#!.....very hard......in women shoes....the pointy ones.

Edited by PyroSeyren

Wall of text response:

From one game designer to another, I salute you and these fantastic posts :)

Please do feel free to throw a budding designer a bone with more 'techie' topics once in a while :)

I'd like to talk to you in terms that game designers would understand.

Mag's Pull has too much gameplay impact for too little energy cost, plus the amount of energy orb drops makes it almost infinitely spammable.

HOWEVER, this is the only ability I felt I could use (outside of boss fights) that let me feel like I was positively contributing to the group.

I felt valuable and unique :)

I honestly feel Mag's abilities (all 4 of them) really might need a redesign alongside some other WarFrame abilities.

-2 'attack' abilities (1 weak w/cooldown, 1 strong and expensive), 1 'crowd control' ability, and 1 'support/escapse' ability.

The cost to power/impact ratio of Pull and Crush are out of balance with Mag's other capabilities.

If Pull is adjusted, I'd suggest a 50% damage reduction, but a guaranteed 'knockdown' (or stun/stumble) crowd-control effect on all enemies in X radius that aren't already immune to that particular CC effect.

Personally as a Mag player, turning Pull into a semi-weak and cheap crowd control ability would be nice as long as it was on a long cooldown (like 30 seconds).

And from a player perspective, 30 seconds in WarFrame is like a 5 minute cooldown in other games :)

Every frame really needs an 'oh crap' button.  Something they can use (perhaps on an even longer 3 minute cooldown) to get out of jail free one time.

As an example, our friend miss Mag gets in over her head and is surrounded by Corpus flyers (which aren't affected by Pull at all).  What can she do in this point if she's trapped in a hallway/room with little room to maneuver and low on energy?

A cheap teleport (on that long cooldown) would be nice, or even a simple 'drop aggro' button where she turns semi-transparant (not full stealth though) and enemies ignore her for X seconds (improved by increasing the ability rank).

If you wanted to hire me as a writer, I'd love to create an engaging and compelling storyline for the rich WarFrame universe :)

Although if you really wanted to, it is likely you could just do another contest and get the fans to write it for you :)

Before you throw in any more mission types: For the love of Alicia, make some GOOD enemy AI instead of just 'lets rush and swarm you till you run away or die'.  Been doing that since the days of Doom.  Haven't we moved past this yet?

Endlessly respawning enemies + mobs randomly respawning BEHIND me in AREAS I ALREADY CLEARED = not a happy Tenno :(

Want to use some old tired techniques for artificial difficulty?  At least have some teleporter/spawn chambers we can destroy to stop the endless enemy respawning.  Maybe some secondary objectives?

I mean this is basic stuff that has been around for the past decade+ of game history.  Time to put it to good use :)

Boss fights are AWESOME!  =D

If only the normal enemies could exhibit even a little bit of that awesome sauce.

From another GD to that quoted GD, thats right. I am tired of claiming it, but also tired of seeing nerfing post agreed with. It's look like they never play more than 100 level mobs, if you find it overpowered just don't use it. But let other players, who play on strongest missions and feel very nerf, still survival a few time...

And if there is a player who spam that ability, leave that rooki alone and happy. Just find a more dificult level. I find "pull" power useful by doing crowd control, but i will die shortly... even is an energy cheap, you will not have enough. I don't mid if cost of energy rise, i still use it when is time to cast it. 

You are comparing too much warframes to low mobs, a rookie frame won't have too much for spam. And just leave alone that players, pro or not, who spam ANY warframe on low mobs.

Every warframe i have, its nerferd... anyway

In adition... Fix enemies comig from every hole, cleared or not. I even see them spaming infron on my eyes like magicians. It is not a favour to gameplay. Imposible to taking cover and being strategic or even stealth.

THAT IS WHAT I CLAIM MORE, PLEASE (drama queen)

Well i guess this anwered my Question pretty well, Thanks Xenrax

And to the second quote,

By the blazing flames YES, it's exactly that kind of Ghost thats been hunting me down in my head.

With thought's like : *spuky voice* "hooly craaap" -

"you are stuck an getting gang raped by Enemys, and therers nothing you can do"

"if you only had an "oh crap Button" then you would be free again"

Sure its not happening too often, but when it does you're pretty screwed.

It would be also good if this "Oh crap! button" (i like it^^) would be 

a usefull attack in Bossfight's, wich you only use in Bossfight's, cause the cooldown is very long and its expensive in Energy.

But when you unleash this Ability you're sure that you Kick some &#!.....very hard......in women shoes....the pointy ones.

You have a maneuver that free you completely if you have all enemies over. It is kind of complex, but easy to practice. And you allways have a power that is "oh crap"... every time less, becouse the common sense of people is nerfing that OMG button (sarcasm mode). ;-)

Why don't you fix the way how datamass is being held??

You are only allowed to use your secondary(cuz the other one is holding the datmass),but you can swing your two-handed melee!!

Some ideas:

-allow us to use primaries while holding datamass butlower accuracy

-carry the datamass on the back or anywhere else