Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clear a railjack boarding party without your warframe taking damage

Ke1ten.Prime

Question

5 answers to this question

il y a 6 minutes, Ke1ten.Prime a dit :

This is a flawless Nightwave challenge that i recovered. I did 6 railjack skirmish mission and left the crewship alivve so they would spawn boarding parties but they didnt spawn a single time. How do i spawn it??

If you are having trouble spawning them in from crewships in Posit Clusters on earth proxima, then I suggest you to do a random railjack mission (earth suggested) that has a pulse turbine in it. Pulse turbines has a guaranteed chance to spawn 2 ramsleds when you fly close to them.

Any mission with a "Base" objective, like the Ship Killer Platform, Pulse Turbine, or the Missile Station will spawn two Ramsleds when you get within 5500m of them, if I'm not mistaken. Find a mission that has that as an objective, kill off the other annoying ships/crewships, then gently drift close enough to spawn them, and of course, prep for a short battle.

(I personally used Rhino for this challenge, to avoid the damage factor altogether with his Iron Skin. x'D)

6 hours ago, Ke1ten.Prime said:

This is a flawless Nightwave challenge that i recovered. I did 6 railjack skirmish mission and left the crewship alivve so they would spawn boarding parties but they didnt spawn a single time. How do i spawn it??

Personally, first Earth Proxima mission, let a ramsled smack your ship, and beat the crap out of them with Nezha or Rhino for the damage immunity. Stomp makes them super easy.

Also, if they are being slow to spawn, fly back away from the crewship and then back. It takes a bit sometimes.

If you want to spawn ramsled from crewships, stay in front of them from medium-close range (around 3000-1000m) then just shoot them normally with guns or ordnance, but don't destroy their engines, usually they spawn one after you deal 25-50% of their health, crewship won't send ramsleds if they're not damaged.

...or just use the easier method like others said, with guaranteed 2 ramsleds from any sabotage objectives if you get too close.