Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hard Mode and Riven Dispo

(PSN)palebluelight

With the upcoming hard mode (or as I call it Troll-Mode) being as DE has stated it as optional it’s completely logical that we expect to see a more narrow use of meta weapons for stat stick or regular use in hard mode affect riven dispo as people slog through this rigged nonsense. As a Tenno that does not like the lack of balance I believe this mode and all the time people spend in it be exempt ENTIRELY from affecting dispo. This mode is niche and for the smallest margin of players and should not be allowed to skew the main game. I feel this is reasonable in the wake of sudden unexpected nerfs and the like. I believe this would be fair amid some of DE’s more community adverse changes. 

It will probably be the only mode where rivens might be needed, so naturally riven dispo changes should take hard mode into account. We dont need them elsewhere, so if they get nerfed and weaker in the normal game it wont change anyting. We'll still 1HK everything with the same weapon, with or without a riven.

On 2020-07-01 at 10:18 PM, (PS4)palebluelight said:

This mode is niche

We'll have to see You can farm Eximi there for Kuva, Relic packs and Riven Slivers. It also comes with Resource and mod chance increase. No reason to go back to normal missions anymore if you ask me.

Archived