Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A simple thx to de.

(PSN)Kakurine2

I just want to give de a friendly hand shake for the last patch on console that gave us dead lock protocol. As it came with over a dozen tennogen goodies. A good that i personally will be nabbing.

Granted we are still behind pc in tennogen. But this last patch gave us a number of great cosmetics.  I did find it odd that the new tennogen stuff isn't in a neat little bundle on the front page of the market.

Anyhow.... /bear hug de.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, (PS4)hirprirode said:

so you thanks DE for earning $ from tennogen for them self ok lol

Im saying thanks that we on console got more tennogen at all since it's not garunteed for us to get it at all. And before this update we where still missing stuff all the way back to round 14.

When de gets tennogen to console theres all sorts of legal hoops for de sony, microsoft, the artists etc. De isn't directly making money as lump sums and such are paid between de, the consoles, and artists. And the last tennogen stuff we got was only things. Compared to the last 20 plus we got this time.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Its pretty striking that the value of plat is massively different between console vs pc since the coupons function differently.

But i get why its setup as it is.

its honestly due to a few factors

not as many initial players on the platforms and they also didnt have much compete in events 

opportunistic clans who bought low and sold high to a point it made stuff crazy 

prices are now starting to level down though to reasonable levels

you will still have the opportunistic people throw big sale prices trying to bait a sucker but overall people are more educated and have other ways to verify prices 

47 minutes ago, (PS4)hirprirode said:

so you thanks DE for earning $ from tennogen for them self ok lol

I think Tennogen is a pretty cool feature.  There are very few service games out there that have any way for players to design content that actually makes it into the game.  If DE and the Artists both make money from this transaction, both have an economic argument justifying it.