Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Critique] Inaros: "No Energy Stat" Risk and Reward Playstyle

FoxFX

On 2020-07-02 at 9:37 AM, FoxFX said:

adds 5% lifesteal on hit to all weapon attacks for the remainder of the duration (Strength Unaffected

Thert is so many source of heal but 'that' seems too powerful healing factor 

I must say that I read the ideas for the post and also that man throwing hate to everyone that try to change things and i think both aproach are wrong.

In inaros kit his 1 is good, his 4 with augment is also good, maybe it would be wonderful if scarab armor give us another little buff like crit chance, or status or something but I dont think that change any of those more than that is a wise option.

The big problem on inaros kit are his 2, 3 and sarcophagus passive.

It would be nice to have sand clones that do something, but I dont think that mimic nekros minions is a good idea, maybe we could have clones that do AoE damage of toxin or something like that and a augment that could improve that, after all they are mummies, make sense that they spread diseases but obviusly they need to be limited, also augment the for that ability could be a trigger to explode all mummies with one hold button or maybe make it part of the ability.

Sandstorm could make corrosive because of how sand work with metal and things, obviusly low his energy cost and make it faster so it can be a good way to move around the Map before getting out of energy, I am a inaros main, I love his concept and think he need a rework but we should not try to break the only 2 abilities of his kit that really work.

PD: Sorry if I am hard to read or understand, I am not english native and i try to do my best to improve my level.

9 hours ago, T_erry said:

Thert is so many source of heal but 'that' seems too powerful healing factor 

The suggestion for the Lifesteal is the same base Lifesteal% that Harrow's 2nd has only Harrow's is affected by Power Strength. Of course it could be a non-percentage Recovery that can replace it for Inaros.

Had looked into the Inaros Prime special mission. A rather interesting twist that most Warframes right now don't have. Perhaps special missions like Inaros Prime's could be a thing in the future.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2020-07-02 at 2:37 AM, FoxFX said:

[NOTE] This passive also triggers if enemies are killed within range from other players. While this may make Inaros kinda feel more dependent on outside player intervention to have this self-revive kick in, it does help somewhat that this option is a possibility.

I don't think I've ever Once Actually tried to help Inaros this way... I always just CC the Enemies around him and then Revive him the old Fashioned Way.

Inaros no longer has Energy and his abilities require the use of his Health to pay [and the bonus Armor in the case of Scaram Swarm]

Interesting... Go on....

but the upside of no Energy adds appeal to Inaros no longer being threatened by Parasitic/Energy Drain Eximus and Magnetic Procs draining Energy.

Because that's a Problem for Inaros ? 🤔

Do you feel Inaros is a bit sluggish in mobility?

Well yes.... But who wants an Athletic Mummy Ninja ? 

Do you truly want Inaros' abilities to be all CC?

That's a tricky question considering what the game's current Content Requires... DAMAGE !!!

What are your thoughts on Sandstorm adding Combo Counter to Melee?

Sure...more Combo is always nice.... Plus having this interaction function this way gives you a reason to switch back and forth between your Weapon and the Ability....

Do you think Inaros could have some specialized Status Proc debuff style?

Nope.... But since you proposed one then it would be strange if he didn't.... We must adhere to the theme...lest we become cursed ourselves. 😱....

Do you want some of Inaros' abilities to be activated much faster?

Ofcourse !!! 

Do you like that Inaros needs a lit of holding down the ability buttons to function?

As a filthy Controller Peasant... I'm going to have to say no... 😐

What are your current thoughts on Inaros' Self-Revive Passive and the restrictions behind it?

Considering that personal survivability does little to benefit Mission objectives then I say loosening the restrictions even by a large amount won't make him overpowered....

Afterall Wukong uses to be Unkillable.... Yet he was considered to be so bad at actual Mission Objectives that he had his own dedicated Tier right at the Bottom occupied solely by him alone. I see no harm in Letting Inaros Ressurect an Infinite amount of Times.... Atleast until his Rework actually makes me more useful... Then we can worry about his Passive.

• 11 months later...

Archived