Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Amalgam Furax Body Count is Broken

(PSN)platinumceiling

Amalgam Furax Body Count was an amazing mod for an underused weapon. It made each kill trigger a blast proc on all nearby enemies, knocking them down.

Now because of the status changes, it just lowers their accuracy, which is useless compared to non-stop knockdowns. Please make it trigger a unique knockdown proc like on ground slams, so that if another status change occurs, it won't be messed up again.

Not only that, but when they changed the mechanics of stances to "flow better" (was really disappointed that the opposite happened; just more easy melee spam) they removed some of the other special effects of fist and sparring weapons.

All in all, they removed what made some weapon classes special (butchered Tempo Royal) and made all weapons a step closer to each other regardless of special qualities they might have had before.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-07-03 at 1:40 PM, SpringRocker said:

Not only that, but when they changed the mechanics of stances to "flow better" (was really disappointed that the opposite happened; just more easy melee spam) they removed some of the other special effects of fist and sparring weapons.

All in all, they removed what made some weapon classes special (butchered Tempo Royal) and made all weapons a step closer to each other regardless of special qualities they might have had before.

Oh s***, I didn't even realize this to be honest. Melee weapons have felt way too generic lately. I used to love the Gunsen because of it's unique stance. I also loved Blind Justice on the Nikana weapons. Lately for me, melee is barely enjoyable. That being said, I was never a massive melee fan before.

I freaked out on the Devstream when they showed off their plans for Melee 3.0. I always used melee more tactically, like not just spamming around the map. I love the idea of having closers and other maneuvers to use, and that each stance was supposed to be super unique.

I'm a huge martial arts fan in terms of weapons (I could care less about hand to hand combat) so I love the idea of being able to utilize different stances for each weapon. What if it was even like Ghosts of Tsushima (sorry if I butchered that) where we could change stances on the fly? 

Archived