The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Needs Art For Their Dream Warframe?

IgnusDei

If you want to have a stab at a gunslinger-type warframe :

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/123870-gunslinger-warframe-concept/

someone posted an image which I can kind of see, but I'd like to see your take on a gunslinger/wild-west influenced warframe.

Edit: Also, props on the art by the way, you got mad skillz.

Edited by TunaMayo

If you want to have a stab at a gunslinger-type warframe :

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/123870-gunslinger-warframe-concept/

someone posted an image which I can kind of see, but I'd like to see your take on a gunslinger/wild-west influenced warframe.

Edit: Also, props on the art by the way, you got mad skillz.

Hm... A gunslinger Warframe. Now that caught my interest.

Alright, that's next on the chopping block.

Hm, I'll think about it. I've got Sanguine lined up next. Yours may well be number 3.

Oh, sorry for the double post, but could you take a look also on my concept frame?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/114125-warframe-yamato-the-void-channeler-updated-theme/

It's basically a Warrior Monk theme that channels Void Energy to materialize artifacts of the Orokin Age.

His head should be a flat face with minimal features, with only several energy spots around the eye area.

It should be reminiscent of a kitsune mask:

Japanese_fox_mask_by_hiroyounha.png

The back of the head and neck should look organic and flowing. He has no armor except those that are mentioned below.

Although he's a monk, he doesn't have to be bald, but his torso should look like a folded robe. His right hand and arm must have several energy illuminated miniature orbs embedded on it in an order reminiscent of a monk's rosary. His left arm must incorporate on it a warrior's braces with a circular design, as his left hand features sharp edged fingers.

His neck looks like it sports a jewel called Magatama (looks like a half of a yin-yang). His torso robe flows into what seems like a male kimono downwards and is held down by an ornamental belt. He has no shoulder armor and the robes just flow into his arm designs. This kimono covers his hips and the top part of his upper legs but is movable like a cloth. The upper legs should sport something like wooden bars neatly arranged on top his legs while the knees and shin are protected by greaves. The left foot should mirror what the leftt hand looks like but the right foot should resemble an Excalibur's foor only that it has intricate markings or designs.

I hope I visualized it enough for you. Thanks!!!

EDIT: I just saw you Oni Concept (AWESOME), and thought that you might confuse it with my frame. My frame actually is a loyal practitioner of Orokin tradition and would be the antithesis of Oni, marked by the presence of the rosary.

Hiya bro, nice work on Sanguine!

I was wondering if you could already do mine afterwards, though no rush since we have an event. Thanks!

Wanna take a swing at the lovely blood mistress?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/95913-blood-mistress-warframe/

I need to update her abit but giving her a visual form would be awesome... also the coat she wears imagine it more like the bad woman from 101 Dalmatians. Like a big fur like coat similar to Frost completely wrapped around her but abit more fancy. In a manner it makes her divine, or proper. A woman with high standards in her taste... A Vampire queen. Not demonic, but not plain. With her lovely high heels that give her proper flavor better then even Saryn could have implemented.

What do you think wanna take a swing at her?

Edited by Arlayn

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/64525-yet-another-warframe-suggestion-atlas/

This is my suggestion for one of my frames.

He's supposed to be slightly taller than a Corpus Tech, and is vaguely based off of old Templar Knights and Greek Statues.

Pm me if you want to take a shot at him, I'll go further into detail with some rough concepts I've devised.

Hey...a different submission from earlier. I felt that I did not put enough effort forth for such a request. The appearance is entirely up to you, though as I stated before, I prefer a hooded Mantis style look.

Erebus Warframe 1.0

Named after the Greek God of Darkness, Erebus is the penultimate stealth frame. Not only is he capable of his own stealth, he can also provide cover for his team should they need it. He moves through the battle field as an unseen phantom...setting himself and his teammates up for the perfect kill. And should he opportunity present itself, Erebus will take the advantage the shadows provide him to rid himself of a pesky enemy.

As a warframe. Erebus this speedy yet fragile Tenno relies upon his mastery of stealth and speed to keep him alive. Similar to Loki in his abilities and stats, he has a higher base speed at the sacrafice of lower shields.

Wraith: Erebus becomes an ephemeral phantom that glides across the battlefield untouched, and often...unseen.

Erebus gains a minor invisibility/silence buff with increased speed. 3/5/7/10 seconds duration. Speed is increased by 25%/35%/45%/55%. Cannot gain aggro while in Wraith form and if activated while target, all enemies drop aggro. Damage is not increased while in Wraith form.

Umbral Undertow: Sliding into the shadows, Erebus flows under his foes, only to rise out of their very own shadow and attack them.

Erebus teleports to target and performs a stealth attack. If used to target friendly, Erebus performs a switch teleport with a stun to enemies who were around friendly.

Gloom: Master of darkness, Erebus is never without the embrace of nightfall.

Erebus creates a globe of darkness that moves with him as he moves. In combat, the darkness reduces enemy hit chance by 20%/30%/40%/50% and if used before combat, provides team stealth. Duration is 4/6/8/10/12 seconds. While Gloom is up, Erebus' speed is reduced by 10%.

Fractured Shadows: Attuned to the darkmatter, Erebus conjures silhouettes of himself that spread across the battlefield and draw his enemies attention elsewhere.

Erebus creates 3/5/7 umbral decoys that move away from the battlefield in random directions(radial pattern for even ditribution). As decoys pass through enemies they do damage to the enemy 50/100/150.

heres one that should be a challege:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/124211-commando-warframe-idea/

it is a commando warframe that is ideally to be quazi-effective in stealth, utility, and combat but since it is a commando/soldier frame it has a ambiguity that leaves few starting points and i am curious to see what you can do with this. especially after seeing that oni frame :D

heres one that should be a challege:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/124211-commando-warframe-idea/

it is a commando warframe that is ideally to be quazi-effective in stealth, utility, and combat but since it is a commando/soldier frame it has a ambiguity that leaves few starting points and i am curious to see what you can do with this. especially after seeing that oni frame :D

Hm, a stealthy soldier warframe. I think that's next on the chopping block.

Hi there, I am so psyched and love the page.....if at all possible could you create a design for my sand frame and Stalker squad.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/126558-stalkers-squad-enemy-tenno/#entry1532903

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/126348-sand-based-frame/

He would look something like that drell assault armor that you posted, but with a more bio looking suit and with kinda like a half tattered cape.

Edited by Black-Foxx

I really love your concepts and neat/clean finished work! Perfect for a character bio sheet. Are you by any chance a fan of Devil May Cry? The fact that one of your concepts is named "Oni," the color choice and the helmet's design makes me think a bit of Devil Trigger Vergil from DMC3.

I think it's a very slick design, contrasted by the more organize protrusions and "tumors." It's like the shell's unable to contain the growing power, but the user is still somehow in symbiosis with it.

For your new design it looks interesting so far. Looking forward to see what you come up with, especially the changes you'll make (seeing your Oni progress makes me think major changes will happen on certain areas).