Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Lotus Transmissions

wirecard

Hi @all, dear DE,

i just wanted to give a small feedback on some new Lotus transmission lines, which has changed with U28.

Personnally, i do really not enjoy the unaltered/very slightly altered Voice of Reb which plays after an Assassination ("Target down. Assassination contract [...]"). The Voice doesn't fit the previous Soundpatterns of the Lotus Voice. This makes the Game resemble more like a patchwork, but not like a game with 7+ years developing process. On top, on a way i yet fail to explain, it makes me aggressive, everytime when hearing the new Voice Package. I really want to know what triggers this in my brain, but i guess i'll never find out why exactly it does. I'd really enjoy, if you rewinded the change, or made everything with the new Voice, so the similarity of a patchwork disappears. I'd also enjoy, if we had a Mute Button/Slider for every/most Instance of Voice Transmissions in the Sound Options.

Off-Topic:

Another improvement in terms of QoL would be an access to Buddy List from the chat panel, so we can easily PM a friend, and not have to go the Esc-Communication-Friends way. I suggest a third icon next to "emoticons" and "people in this particular chat".

• 3 weeks later...

Archived