Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steel Path Health Numbers

Traumtulpe

On the test server, health, shield, and armor were 300% of normal. Currently it is 250% for all.

There are 2 problems with these numbers; They are currently too small, and they affect different factions to very different extents.

• A Grineer requires use of correct elements for smooth killing, but is too easy with such.
  • A Corpus is too easy even with the wrong elements.
  • Infested are just pathetic.
  • Sentients are annoying unless using the Paracesis, even with the correct element.

Have you considered using a slightly more nuanced approach to balancing? Try this for example:

500% health, 300% shield, 200% armor. Special enemies (Archwing, bosses/minibosses, Sentients) have 100% armor.

53 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

500% health, 300% shield, 200% armor. Special enemies (Archwing, bosses/minibosses, Sentients) have 100% armor.

So make the off meta choices even more irrelevant thus killing build diversity? No Thanks, in fact I want the modifiers to be removed in it's entirety.

1 minute ago, Traumtulpe said:

Why don't you just play Arbitrations? No modifiers, play whatever you want, and actually good rewards as well!

Don't worry once I got my trophies I will never touch this terrible gamemode ever again! Unless DE listens to our or my demand in this instance regarding nerfing their tankiness.

6 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

Don't worry once I got my trophies I will never touch this terrible gamemode ever again! Unless DE listens to our or my demand in this instance regarding nerfing their tankiness.

Hard Mode was supposed to be for people with optimized gear. Because if your gear already kills everything several times over, why bother making it even better? You won't feel a difference either way.

Current Steel Path enemies still die in less than a second to optimized gear. While being "too spongy" for casuals, and offering no reward (unless you fancy endless Mot with a stacked team and boosters). It is lose-lose.

Archived