Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My account was banned for soliciting spam

-BA-AggyAdams

Question

I tried logging in as i've been doin so for years daily and today i get the dreaded jan1 2035 message .. The last thing i did on warframe the night before was sell a loki prime set and haggle with a guy asking me to sell a loki prime set for considerably lower price which i carried out with respectable conduct which wasn't reciprocated by the other player and the next day (today) this happens .. The term solicitng if im not wrong means begging and pleading .. I've been playing for years and i have a good amount of plat invested a lot of hours so i basically have  almost everything in this game and have no reason to solicit anything from anyone    neither have i been toxic or crossed the line any time recently .. I have no idea what caused this ban and i can surely say this i haven't solicited anybody or anything in anyway . I have already written a ticket and am waiting for a reply meanwhile i would like to ask my fellow tenno as to why this has happened to me..? 

6 answers to this question

Unfortunately DE isn't really transparent when it comes to the game's moderation beyond people figuring out what their bot automatically suspends over. For all we know, it could have been as simple as the person reporting you as they were upset by your explanation, or something taken out of context, or something not even recent, or even a complete mistake, as people have been accidentally suspended before.

But i havent been disrespectful at all if anything ive encountered toxic people n put them in their place saying i can screenshot such curse words n report them with a ticket n screenshot .. This is how i usually deal with toxic people .. Nor do i go around posting poo in region chat or any other chat for that matter  why did this happen to me ? 

your title is very decisive, yet your actual Post says you are clueless.

you gotta pick one.
if you don't know what you were banned for, don't just make things up. be smarter than that and talk to Support.

there is literally nothing else to say on the subject.

14 minutes ago, taiiat said:

your title is very decisive, yet your actual Post says you are clueless.

you gotta pick one.
if you don't know what you were banned for, don't just make things up. be smarter than that and talk to Support.

there is literally nothing else to say on the subject.

The title was what i got hit with in the message when i tried to login ...   As per the term solicitng spam i hav searched the eula NADA and terms of service agreements n not found what it actually means ..  If you find my opinion to be clueless gimme a clue .. Coming at me with that accusation with you not providing clarity yourself .. Makes me to believe i have a better understanding of my situation than you  but thank you nonetheless .. Ihave nothing else to say to you sir

Unfortunately we on the forums are unable to assist you with resolving issues with bans. You will need to contact DE Customer Support regarding the matter.

My two cents: If the suspension message said you were banned for soliciting/spam, were you advertising a service which violated the EULA (i.e. offering trades for out-of-game items, for real money, or things otherwise untradeable through the in-game trading system) or soliciting other things outside the game? If so, this might be why you were suspended.

DE has access to chat logs as well, so it is not possible for someone to 'swat' you (as another user had mentioned) by photoshopping a chat log, which is why those posts were removed.

Archived