Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nintendo Switch Hotfix: Inaros Prime

eb8fe484fbeb4f4aeecf1a6fec6a6cc2.png

Invoke the wrath of the desert sand with Inaros Prime! Inaros Prime leaves their ancient resting place to arrive with the brutal Panthera Prime, elegant Karyst Prime and much more.

I wonder how Baro Ki’Teer will react when speaking to an Inaros Prime at his next regularly scheduled visit…. Perhaps a special offer awaits Inaros Prime visitors?

INAROS PRIME
Rise, eternal, to cast the fear of Inaros into them. Featuring altered mod polarities for greater customization.

PANTHERA PRIME
The max-velocity saw-launcher, perfected. Features a larger mag, faster fire and a radial, slashing ricochet.

KARYST PRIME
This master blade is the heavier, oversized and far more lethal version of the signature weapon of an extinct order of Tenno assassins.

0ecabaf5b57311359867c3dbb88acbd1.png

Get the newest Prime gear with Inaros Prime Access and Prime Accessories in the in-game Market! Available now in all Regions!

Chroma Prime, Gram Prime, and Rubico Prime have entered the Vault!

With this Vaulting comes the shift of the following Syndicate Sacrifices:

• Replaced Cephalon Suda’s Sacrifice of Chroma Prime Chassis with Atlas Prime Chassis.
  • Replaced Perrin Sequence’s Sacrifice of Gram Prime Handle with Ninkondi Prime Handle.
  • Replaced Red Veil’s Sacrifice of Chroma Prime Neuroptics with Equinox Prime Systems.

If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.

Riven Disposition Changes:
As with each round of Prime Access come updated Riven Disposition numbers. See the full Disposition changes here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1206978-july-2020-riven-disposition-updates/ 

July 15: Hotfix #1

Fixes:

• Fixed Meso K3 Uncommon tier rewarding ‘Wukong Prime Chassis’ instead of the intentional ‘Wukong Prime Chassis Blueprint’.
  • Fixed inability to Chat link the Kahtuss Prime Syandana.

July 17: Hotfix #2

Fixes:

• Fixed inability to place Komi stones in The Sacrifice.

Il y a 3 heures, (NSW)Nadlug a dit :

Im disappointed In you DE, your skipping Nezah just for the sake of “Tee Hee Baro is gonna have a special Interaction with inaros prime.”

I hope its worth it.

Yeah better to have the undying lord than the headless chicken boy/girl. 

Hi I am having this bug where 1st I cant seem to find the new relics information in the codex and 2nd when I get the relics, I go to the relic refinement and click on the said relic,  the game freezes. Please fix quickly. Here is the evidence. http://OsGqHa6.jpg

Update: Apparently it only happens to user who got the "Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers." Message when downloading the update. Please at least give a reply DE cause I have been looking foward to farming the relics for quite some time 😞

2 hours ago, (NSW)cmbr said:

A fix to the stropha whennnnn?

This is the first I'm hearing of an issue with the Stropha. Please create a detailed bug report if you haven't already and link it to me - our team will investigate. The more details the better! Having lots of info really helps us find a fix. Thank you!

Increased Stropha projectile lifetime from .12 to .14.

Fixed Stropha Heavy Attack not increasing in Damage from Melee Combo stacks.

Fixed the Stropha shot not gaining Combo hits against a ragdolling enemy.

Fixed Condition Overload not affecting its shots.

The stropha is still broken on consoles Helen

EDIT : will be fix in the steel path patch, thank you 🙂

Archived