Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

grineer cache modes are the dumbest thing in this game

SmoothJazzSquid

grineer cache objectives are not fun at all and certainly not inivative in anyway shape or form.  They literally make me stop playin the game when i get them because the are the worst.  your map does a terrible job of showing you anything and worst yet they make you go into caves which you cant actually navigate.  Take they out of my fun game they are just nuisance 

I'm assuming he means specifically the caches on the plains. The single cave one does suck, but for literally all the other ones you just run around the circle perimeter and spiral inward and you're pretty much guaranteed to find them.

I have wondered if it's worth DE updating the loot detector icons to make them more distinguishable or if that would "ruin" it for people. Anyway, I find them easy. I like running pubs and trying to find them all  before my teammates have finished the mission.

Oh you nean the Open World Cache Bounties... yeah those things were hidden by a troll. The grinneer ones specifically are especially trolly because some one thinks its funny that one cach should always be inside/outside a cave.

21 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Oh you nean the Open World Cache Bounties... yeah those things were hidden by a troll. The grinneer ones specifically are especially trolly because some one thinks its funny that one cach should always be inside/outside a cave.

this one and onslaught lite i wish they would just remove.

Archived