The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Take Forma Out Of Alerts.

Mak_Gohae

Merging both topics that spawned about Forma in Alerts. Forma continues to be useful for players of any experience level. I do not see us removing it from Alerts.

Any experience is highly unlikely.

Forma is use for max rank items which by that time you should have already several from Void missions.

For building a Dojo which while being easier now to do alone is still something that require a bit of experience in the game.

And for building Dojo weapons which if you are doing it solo you should be well experienced, or if in a clan you have a group of people that can help you.

I can see them being counted in a similar fashion as material alerts but there people that do still complain about certain material alerts.

How about filling the space of the Forma Alert by putting rare mods in them?

There are certain mods that are really hard to get and those are REALLY items that any experience level can use.

Any experience is highly unlikely.

Forma is use for max rank items which by that time you should have already several from Void missions.

For building a Dojo which while being easier now to do alone is still something that require a bit of experience in the game.

And for building Dojo weapons which if you are doing it solo you should be well experienced, or if in a clan you have a group of people that can help you.

I can see them being counted in a similar fashion as material alerts but there people that do still complain about certain material alerts.

How about filling the space of the Forma Alert by putting rare mods in them?

There are certain mods that are really hard to get and those are REALLY items that any experience level can use.

Tribe has spoken. Tribe said: "NO.".

Any non-andectodial evidence or "I had one so did a friend of my friend" to support that claim hmm?

Forma never only dropped from T3.

If you want to go to do Void missions with me to see i would be happy to do so.

I need some money now cause i spend all of mine making forma.

Wow, really? Maybe we should just run T1s then. I mean, they have just as good of a chance to drop formas as T3, right?

Never claim T1 has the same chance as T3.

Ask for evidence get some random answer. Nice one.

I have enough Forma to build a replica of my current Clans dojo and enough people to carry there thanks.

I ask you to find the proof with you.

There is nothing random about that.

Apparently you dont believe the drop table in wiki so lets go find the proof together.

BTW, did you get all that forma by only doing T3 mission?

Edited by Mak_Gohae