Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not enough enemies for survivals

QuesoKnight

avoid the large rooms and find the smaller hallways, they sometimes crowd there. But the large rooms, avoid those. Found out that during clem mission.

But aside from that, I agree. need larger hordes of Corpus chasing you on the new tilesets.

49 minutes ago, (NSW)Killswitch1494 said:

It's all in the title. We need to be able to sustain life support on the new corpus ship tileset. Losing a survival should not be the result of not being unable to find something to kill. 

Yep, solo survival's been like that since I joined.

Looting frame's are the only hope to cheese through that.

2 hours ago, (NSW)Killswitch1494 said:

It's all in the title. We need to be able to sustain life support on the new corpus ship tileset. Losing a survival should not be the result of not being unable to find something to kill. 

I do note that an entire tileset takes around 10 minutes to explore and if the new tileset follows the same content as the previous one, there should be enough lockers and crates to last you 10 minutes (combined with life support), meaning during the initial 10 minutes you don't even need to kill to get 2 full rotations.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-07-24 at 5:08 PM, Zelmen said:

Play hard mode, spawn rates match full parties no matter the actual party size. Done them in all group sizes and never had an issue even without a loot frame.

I mean not everyone has equipment that can handle steel path enemies. Just need an option to scale the standard missions to 4 people while playing solo.

On 2020-08-07 at 3:11 AM, Decinomic0n said:

I mean not everyone has equipment that can handle steel path enemies. Just need an option to scale the standard missions to 4 people while playing solo.

Plus not everyone likes or wants to do Steel Path, considering it offers little to no incentive to play a mode few other people are engaging in which forces you into a solo experience whether you wanted it or not.

+1 on solo players choosing to ramp up enemy spawns.

Archived