Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania Prime Energy Wings

andlucifer

I know I'm not the first person to post about this, but all the posts I could find were pretty old. DE hasn't said anything more about allowing us to disable or hide the energy wings on Titania Prime yet, right? Some folks like them, but I go back to my old Titania (Titania is my main and I am so sad I can't use her prime) because the energy wings make me feel like one of those solar-powered plastic dash ornaments. Out of desperation I tried turning my energy to black but the animation still drives me crazy going through the middle of the screen. I'm just doomed, right? Probably never going to let us disable it with a skin, or choose if it's toggled on or off? Did I miss some advice that went around re: how to hide them? Kind of hoping I did!

I think it should be decoration that reacts to razorwing. I mean, I would like them to be visible all the time, but only animated for razrowing. That would look great. Maybe we could do the same thing with Garuda's claws, just for decoration.

I still would apreciate if DE deigned to finish rigging Titania Prime's actual razorwings:

her "skirts" remain folded while jumping or going razorwing altough are very clearly made of 3 sections folded one over the other that when open probably would have the same energy effect of her razorflies.

same thing happened to her deluxe skin, it was launched with unrigged wings and completed after pissed off customers complained about it

Archived