Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A bit concerned about the Helminth hype...

Tyreaus

3 hours ago, SweetAnubis said:

i mean i already hit the let down wall seeing three abilities i hoped for nixed.... i no longer have a chance for a bubble ability and my last chance at travel abilities are wukong and valkyr.... fingers crossed for me XD

That happened to me like 3 times already, I thought it would be awesome thematically to give Nidus spores but no. Pretty much every interesting ability is off the table. lol

23 hours ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

That happened to me like 3 times already, I thought it would be awesome thematically to give Nidus spores but no. Pretty much every interesting ability is off the table. lol

ya looks like we arent getting anything fun and unique from the looks of it... no bubble abilities, no travel abilities... honestly theyll prob give us wukongs little defense ability cause cloud walk and celestial twin would be too much fun or too unique to let us put on other frames.

partially i suspect its cause the system is intended as a sly way to rework abilities that need it without reworking an entire frame... and cool abilities dont need reworked so we wont see them in the system

Archived