Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ambulas Boss takes too long

Lazarow

I am running to get my 2nd Trinity for helminth and Im not sure if it was this long when I farmed my first Trinity but it takes so much time. Each Ambulas is 1:45 minutes. The double Ambulas spawn after 2 single ones so thats after 3:30 minutes and in solo I think it takes 3 Ambulas to complete. But when there are 2 people in the squad it takes 5 and with 3 people it takes 6 that is too much time.

It wouldn't be so bad, if it allowed us to spawn extra Ambulas early, if you think you can handle them. Maybe by hacking consoles before next spawn and that's how many you get. The farm was just so mind-numbing. The fight was too easy, but I had to sit there waiting...and waiting...and waiting.

• 3 weeks later...

39435167ob.jpgi just got to it to get trinity

12 minutes where i just stay afk for nearly 2 minutes inside the spawn area so the ship cant shoot me, then jump in, kill, hack and wait the rest of the 20 seconds till it gets fetched up

super boring and just stupidly slow & long

Btw i went solo and it needed 4 to get delivered

I mean the Solution is already in the game

What is the Issue: 

You have No INCENTIVE to engage in the fight. 

You get exp when killing the enemies. > I dont go to an Assassination to farm exp

You get extra loot from killing the enemies > I dont go to an Assassination to get Loot except from the mission End

Does killing them speed up the process? NO

Why kill them? Boredom?

Now lets take a look at Orb Vallis Rescue Missions

You search the bodies, go to a location and hack a Console.

You DONT HAVE to defend it

Just stay AFK there and wait for the timer to finish. 

There is no incentive to kill anyone.

But there is ONE incentive: Reward doubling if you gather the few code cracks to SPEED UP the Process

What can be done? let all the "Repair drones" skip just a FEW seconds off of the 120 seconds defending these ambulas and BOOM Incentive to kill it asap and defend it if the time shaved off is like 50% by this method

Archived