Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

One time account move from PS4 to PC!!!

(PSN)KillJoyDOD

I have a PS4 Warframe account right now that I've had for many years! Many, many years longer than I've had a gaming PC!! Is there a way to make a 1 time move of my account to PC?? I really want to switch over without starting over. I got like 5 or 6 YEARS on the PS4! Just a quick little; "Are you sure you want to move all assets and progress from your PS4 account to a PC account? No amount of Platinum will be transferred. You also acknowledge that this is a 1 time move and CAN NOT be undone for any reason. (Y/N)"

3 minutes ago, (PS4)KillJoyDOD said:

I have a PS4 Warframe account right now that I've had for many years! Many, many years longer than I've had a gaming PC!! Is there a way to make a 1 time move of my account to PC?? I really want to switch over without starting over. I got like 5 or 6 YEARS on the PS4! Just a quick little; "Are you sure you want to move all assets and progress from your PS4 account to a PC account? No amount of Platinum will be transferred. You also acknowledge that this is a 1 time move and CAN NOT be undone for any reason. (Y/N)"

You gotta convince Sony to let Steam steal its paying customers first. 

The answer is no, unless you can convince Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo to all allow it.

... "Why Microsoft and Nintendo if you're only talking about PS4 to PC?" you might ask;

Because in the interest of fairness, a console-to-PC migration would not be allowed unless all consoles could be allowed to do it, so as to not play favorites.

This topic has been answered many times in many threads by many different people on these forums.

Archived