Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

World War Z - Pick A Warframe Team For Survive

SnPlasmic

For any kind of situations of WWZ universe... which warframe would you like to be and what weapons would you like to have (obviusly you will not find ammo, so melee will rule)... and which other 3 warframes would you like for support you

NOTES
-Theres no Shields

-You are carring restoring Hp AURA polarity
-One of your teammates are carring energy siphon

-THERE IS TEAM-FIRE... FOr example, Nova's Molecular prime can hurt if the explosion reach other warframes or civilians

My pick:

Excalibur + Dual Zoren + Paris Prime + Hikous

My Team:
Rhino
Nova

Volt

Nova use molecular Prime... then Volt speed us up to escape!

Volt plus melee combat speed

Rhino can hold a lot with iron skin, also... have a lot or armour

(obviusly you will not find ammo, so melee will rule)...

My pick:

Excalibur + Dual Zoren + Paris Prime + Hikous

My Team:

Rhino

Nova

Volt

Nova use molecular Prime... then Volt speed us up to escape!

Volt plus melee combat speed

Rhino can hold a lot with iron skin, also... have a lot or armour

NO AMMO = NO ARROWS or HIKOUS....so no primaries would even be viable... and don't even say that you will be able to pick them up again becuase they will then be ammo.

can't use mol prime cos then you will prime your fellow warframes...why? TEAM FIRE so Nova is useless.

Any frame with crowd abililies will be useless cause you will also kill your friends

EDIT:

Like the guy below me said Loki would be a better choice and you can have an Ash using shuriken to kill the zombies while Loki Decoy distracts them.

Edited by A1kona

Excalibur - super jump + slash dash all the way (streamline max)

weapon - Dual ether, Lanka ( i don't if this counts or not but a solar power generator that produces enough battery power for Lanka to use.)

, soma  ( reload the ammo from places with casing, primer, gunpowder, and the bullet), portal gun

Team

Trinty - vampire all the way

Nova - teleport us or teleport zombies off a sky scarper or cliff

Vauban - bistlla locks them bad zombeis

all have energy siphon

Ember + Dual Cleaver. For, you know..cooking... It's vital for survival.

Loki, for scouting, and his Decoy is pretty useful. Zombies are stupid anyway, they can't tell the difference.

Rhino, for breaking into buildings through locked doors. Or, zombie bait, just in case.

Saryn, because 4-man team need to have equality in number. Also, second zombie bait, and poisoning pesky survivors in case they found any.

Vauban+ Orthos prime. For having a peaceful night and stops

Nekros- Finding goodies with desecrate 

Trinity- for the Healing

Volt- Power things up with his power

If volt can power weapons, they would have the energy lab weapons. If not bows and arrows. 

Trinity: blessing counter the friendly fire, then Ember, Ember, Ember. (Alternatively Ember, Nova, Vauban. Replace Vauban with Banshee if we're talking about the film :P)

Ember is extremely powerful because her 3 only affect mobs entering or leaving the ring. If your friends stay close to you, they risk nothing.

Edited by Kaian-a-coel

Protonus had been thinking. He could decide from set of teams so...

Team 1:

Excalibur + Hek + Dual Vastos + Galatine. -Excalibur is Protonus (Freelancer27). :3

Rhino + Gorgon + Twin Gremlins + Furax. -This Rhino wants big fists! >:D

Banshee + Paris Prime + Ballistica + Ether Sword. -Typical ranger stereotype. :l

Trinity + Ignis + Kunai + Ether Daggers. -Ninja nurse... again. (Protonus thinks you know who were those people.)

Team 1 is the point-people, directing the front and get in fights.

Team 2:

Saryn + MK1-Braton (modded, at her wanting) + Dual Broncos + Kogake. -(This is Protonus who is not Protonus.) _-_

Mag + Soma + Afuris + Fragor. -Mag wants RAGE!

(Another) Trinity + Braton Prime + Twin Vipers + Ceramic Dagger. -Soldier-style.

Ember + Ignis + Acrid + Dual Heat Swords. -Burn, burn, BURN!!! (And melt.)

Team 2 wants to specialize in weapons rather than themselves, though are very reactive.

Team 3:

Nova + Flux Rifle + Spectra + Glaive. -Lasers are her best friends.

(Another) Nova + Braton (High speed) + Afuris + Dual Zoren. -Charge and fire... her Antimatter DROP!!!

(Another) Ember + Synapse + Lex + Hate. -Hater's gonna hate.

Nyx + Strun Wraith + Hikou + Orthos Prime. -Leave her hanging and you will regret it.

Team 3 is crowd control at its (not so) best.

Pick one of the teams and Protonus will see to it. :3

Me: Trinity

Loadout: Ogris, Embolist, Glaive

Because i can heal and survive without worrying of anything, weapons loadout for high AoE dmg and ranged melee for when ammos will run out.

My team:

Ember, because you know... burn them with fire.

Nyx, because of chaos.

Nekros, dead against dead!!

Loki, invisibility + dual zoren, with maxed streamline, fleeting expertise, overextended

Team : loki

Loki

Vauban

With almost infinite energy, spam Bastile and invisibility quickly. With maxed energy mods, you can drop invisibility at ease. This build isn't oriented with weapons as they are pretty useless, so utilize the BLADE damage caused by dual zoren with maxed berserker, spoiled strike, and other beast melee mods.