Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe V Mod For A 2Nd Primary. (Replacing Your Secondary, Like Cod's Overkill Perk.)

Flackenstien

I'd like to see a rawA8mk.png Polarity Warframe mod that allows one to forgo their Secondary, and some sprint speed, for a second Primary.

Players would also have their weapon swap speed penalized, and the second Primary would have a reduced ammo count.

Also, maybe players would not be aloud to have 2 of the same type of weapon. (Like a Strun Wraith, and a Sobek.)

Ranking up the mod could possibly reduce the sprint speed, and ammo loss penalties, but only by so much.

Edited by Flackenstien

1. My bad, was thinking the type of mods they use.

2. Why not? It'd be balanced, and the penalties aren't all that bad (atleast not bad enough to be not worth it).
It'd be a useful mod for when you really need firepower, or for people who like having 2 Primaries.

I mean, if they have a mod that gives your frame a Warm (winter) Coat, and not a 2nd Primary?

Edited by Flackenstien

Here. Because it's a weapon feedback/suggestion that you're offering, and not a fan art concept ^^

The developers you're looking for do not browse the section of the forum you posted at.

Its was in the Fan Concept section, for fan ideas such as new frames or weapons.

Seemed like an appropriate place to put a fan concept, but whatever.

Atleast it's more likely to be seen here, I guess. 

Its was in the Fan Concept section, for fan ideas such as new frames or weapons.

Seemed like an appropriate place to put a fan concept, but whatever.

Atleast it's more likely to be seen here, I guess. 

That place is actually more for art concepts for new frames and weapons. Idea suggestions such as this is better posted here so that the devs can see them.

That place is actually more for art concepts for new frames and weapons. Idea suggestions such as this is better posted here so that the devs can see them.

Ehh..

Fan Concepts

"A place for fan-created concepts. Warframes, weapons, and everything else!"

Ok then.. if you say so.

Edited by Flackenstien

crap idea O.o if you need secondary fire power take kunai gremlins despair Acrid Aboltos hikou and build them out and primaty paris lanka and there you have your fire power

but 2 primary Holy #*$& would use lanka + soma only xD and spam all away or flux + ignis 

This might just give me an incentive to use Grakata. Use Paris or Dread as a primary and strap on Grakata as a secondary. Reduced sprint speed and stamina as well as a reduction in the ammo for the secondary. 200ish rounds total for rifles, 40 for shotguns and 5-15 for snipers. The heavier the weapon, the greater the sprint penalty.

Because some people might want to use an assault rifle and a bow or sniper?

I get that. I just don't understand why, considering that a lot of primaries are outperformed by secondaries. It's not like CoD, where secondaries are generally worse than primaries.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not against choice - I just don't see this being a priority for quite a while.

Edited by 101blubb

I get that. I just don't understand why, considering that a lot of primaries are outperformed by secondaries. It's not like CoD, where secondaries are generally worse than primaries.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not against choice - I just don't see this being a priority for quite a while.

If thats actual case then why everyone who can doesnt use acrid?? It outperforms any other gun by huge margin while his only disadvantage is projectile speed. Some ppl just dont like the feel of secondary weapons and imo braton is more solid choice as backup for lanka than despairs or acrid.

Edited by Davoodoo

Was Warm Coat a priority? No.

I'm not saying a mod for a 2nd Primary is either, but I just thought it was a decent idea.