Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Im Bit Disappointed ... Ballistica

SethSamson

i really don't like  that volley option .. i was hoping for  side by side auto fire ( right string pulls  left shooting than left string pulls right shooting and so on )  .. or semi auto ... 

i  was hoping to feel that this is a crossbow (animations sounds etc ) not yet another weird bolt gun ...and charged ... 

use the charge function and fire rate modding.

problem solved

so then what for  double Bows ( left and right ) .. they could make it  single string crossbow ..  im just saying  that for me as i  have seen those kinda weapons in old versions  at my work place ( museum / art and restoration )    the 3d model versus animation and trigger type options (volley)  doesn't add up 

Edited by SethSamson

Ballistica uses all four arms to propel Bolt(s) from one barrel. it has one barrel.

chew on that logic.

if so then why so big horizontal recoil .... ok it if has 4 strings ( but im don't see it there are 2 string for a bow to give faster pull and fly path http://i.imgur.com/bEX4AXE.jpg ) ... and shoots all bolt at once ... cause shooting one by the time so fast would be stupid = Recoil ..... and animations doesn't roll with this theory they lack proper repetition, sequence in animation

it has two injectors / launchers sliders left and right ....not one barrel

Edited by SethSamson

so then what for  double Bows ( left and right ) .. they could make it  single string crossbow ..  im just saying  that for me as i  have seen those kinda weapons in old versions  at my work place ( museum / art and restoration )    the 3d model versus animation and trigger type options (volley)  doesn't add up 

you know, i see where you're coming from. but applying too much logic to fiction games is just a bad idea in general. it leads to more disappointment. sure there are something you just won't be able to tolerate but hey its a game if it bugs you you arent forced to use it. games were designed to be fun. so have fun and stop caring so much lol