Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

SWITCH Heart of Deimos: Hotfix #2

Gerade eben schrieb (NSW)Michael1300:

So first you need to know that its not your internet. Its a bug with warframe trying to connect to your internet. Think of it like the bug is forcing you to have extremely bad ping only in that game so you can join people and people cant join you.   You have to go into the network setting and change your MTU to be 1500. It should say its like 1400. Thatll fix the issue. Thats what did it for me

well already done that two days ago. didn´t fixed anything for me. so maybe you are just lucky? or im unlucky? or its something completly different.
but thank you for sharing your informations

Just now, (NSW)RyuuSouru said:

well already done that two days ago. didn´t fixed anything for me. so maybe you are just lucky? or im unlucky? or its something completly different.
but thank you for sharing your informations

Did you try messing around with it? Because thats what did it for me. 

Gerade eben schrieb (NSW)Michael1300:

Did you try messing around with it? Because thats what did it for me. 

yeah. put a very low number in then a really high and much in between. but 1500 is Max anyway no matter what you type in.

sometimes i only got lucky in joining a friend of mine. after a little long "pls wait" it was loading. but that was only luck because it was buggy as hell in the squad. missions you wanted to start were not shown for the other one and if you force start it you will go solo on that mission.

everything I tried wasnt working.

one time i thought i was smart xD I said to him you should pick any mission which isn´t played much, he start it and i join the mission via public. that worked but the squad was bugged after all.

3 minutes ago, (NSW)RyuuSouru said:

yeah. put a very low number in then a really high and much in between. but 1500 is Max anyway no matter what you type in.

sometimes i only got lucky in joining a friend of mine. after a little long "pls wait" it was loading. but that was only luck because it was buggy as hell in the squad. missions you wanted to start were not shown for the other one and if you force start it you will go solo on that mission.

everything I tried wasnt working.

one time i thought i was smart xD I said to him you should pick any mission which isn´t played much, he start it and i join the mission via public. that worked but the squad was bugged after all.

Yeah i tried everything under the sun. What fixed both my switches was the MTU along with the port in warframe being 4950 or something. This has been a problem though for years and years. Actually just helped someone else with that and it worked for him 2.

On 2020-08-28 at 4:40 PM, (NSW)Sneakbiscuit said:

Void dash bug still happening on switch. Happens when fighting the mech in isolation vaults.

Our team is working on reproducing this bug in Isolation Vaults right now so we can get a fix for you! Thank you for letting us know. We'll keep you posted as we find the fix!

I've noticed that mod configuration name-length has been reduced to 16 character spaces, but was that mentioned anywhere in the patch notes? I don't believe I've seen it noted in the mainline update's notes or the hotfixes since then.

I mainly noticed this when I tried to name a Kuva Nukor's config after the Lich who owned the weapon to honor them by (Besides the weapon's name of course), but there wasn't enough room for it. I usually rename configs as "Config A: Loadout name", and I may do the same with Config B & C depending on the weapon. But compared to the bugs and other more serious issues, this isn't a huge concern of course! Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this as well.

Archived