Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

SWITCH Heart of Deimos: Hotfix #2

Hotfix #2

In an attempt to keep these notes spoiler free you may notice some less-descriptive language than usual - thank you for your diligent reporting!

Scintillant Changes:

General note re: Scintillant! We discussed it earlier on in the week, and realized the Scintillant description was too vague in terms of other methods to acquire it and updated its description in the last Hotfix. We ran stats and the amount collected was too low, which is widely accepted from the community to be the case. While we all start with baseline ‘0’ for new Updates, this Resource is an outlier in how slowly it’s being accrued, which is to say current pacing not our intention. They should feel like a revised Cetus Wisp, but when we compared the two, and considering more people are playing Heart of Deimos and how many Scintillant are needed, they were lower to a degree that doesn’t make sense with their hookup. Here is how we are fixing that today: 

• Isolation Bounty Necramech’s now have a chance to drop Scintillant.
  • Fixed issues with being able to pick up Scintillant within the Vault environments. 
  • Increased the spawn chance of Scintillant within Vault environments. 
  • Removed Scintillant as one of the Weapons Entrati members ‘Parts Requisition’ Tasks.
  • Added a slight glow effect to the Scintillant to increase visibility.
  • Increased the audio loop sound effect when a Scintillant is nearby. 

Changes:

• Enabled proper Necarloid items to be a free Reward for hitting Rank 3. 

Fixes:

On 2020-08-28 at 5:00 PM, [DE]Helen said:

As noted in last night's Hotfix, we have started running a script to refund anyone who ranked up in the Entrati Syndicate before we changed it to a maximum of 1 Entrati Token type per rank (i.e 1x Conservation + 1x Fishing).

More details here: 

There's a pretty commonly occurring issue where vaults will not advance past the first tier. Its possible to start vaults 2 and 3, but they will contain only 1 necramech and the mission will stay in the level 30-40 range. 

Also, it would be nice to get a way to see the cycle timer from inside the Necralisk instead of having to go to the orbiter.

Bug Report (For Nintendo Switch)

-Operators are still glitch with void dashing near necramechs.Have the weird Low-gravity Jumping glitch and prevents void dashing. Occasionally operator is able to void dash but is not consistent. Sometimes operator is glitched for the rest of the time in the Cambrian Drift.

-Occasionally vault mission does not register having ended with mother when trying to access the mission select in the Cambrian Drift after completing a mission.

-Necramech energy does not regenerate (ever), not even on respawn/resummon.

-Necramech unable to pick up energy orbs, credits, affinity drops and mods.

A couple other minor things:

-Such as secondary color in dual color slots not having the ‘jump to’ function (no d-pad selection, have to select with cursor manually),
-Heavy Weapon/ Necramech Weapon not appearance customizable in the said slots, only selects first look config for the archgun selected. Only way to change colors is by using the Archwing Gun slot for space combat.

-Note: Forgot to add to Heart of Deimos bug list: Necramech seems to have ‘Eternal Storm Shroud’ (operator void dashing do not get rid of it) Thought it was important to mention.

—Resquest: Please add three additional customization slots that are buyable via platinum for operator, the same as for warframes and weapons.

2 hours ago, (NSW)sermlis said:

still not appering enemies during the first part of hearth of deimos quest so I can not destroy the hive.

Theres usually a few hives. Try the other ones in the area. Looked like it was doing the same to me. The enemies I killed by 1 hive opened up a different hive. May be the same case for you. Good luck

@[DE]Helen After the update I cannot join any squad at all. Everytime they invite me it only says please wait and then disconnect. My internet fibr and it is 25mbps upload and 27mbps download so its quite fast but i still wasnt able to join any party still and cannot even trade because of this. 

I reinstalled the game however it did not fixed the issue. Check all my settings. Status is in public but to no avail i cannot join squads to part for missions.

Any advise?

@[DE]Helen There's also another issue involving the isolation vault bounties, as entering the vault while defeating the Necramech phase will render Void Dash unusable throughout the rest of the mission, unless one were to exit and reenter the Cambion Drift to resolve this. In addition, the Heavy Weapon appearance change tab appears to be missing in the Arsenal screen.

Weird interface over the game, it follows me everywhere, the game is unplayable, which is shame, I want those Primed Mods from Baro, but I can't farm ducats like this.

EDIT: So far powering down the Switch completely seems to have fixed it.

EDIT: Never mind, the issue is still happening.

After the update I suddenly cant join open squads the loading promp would disapear but I still wont be in any squad, but when I pick a mission it would promp a Accept or Decline option as if I was in a group

Another problem is whenever I invite a friend they would be stuck into the loading promp and would have to RESTART the game everytime they try and join to my invite

Ive askes for a support and yet to recieve a response Im starting to not like playing anymore due to this and me playing solo all the time.

On 2020-08-28 at 8:41 PM, MadXUnicorn said:

@[DE]Helen After the update I cannot join any squad at all. Everytime they invite me it only says please wait and then disconnect. My internet fibr and it is 25mbps upload and 27mbps download so its quite fast but i still wasnt able to join any party still and cannot even trade because of this. 

I reinstalled the game however it did not fixed the issue. Check all my settings. Status is in public but to no avail i cannot join squads to part for missions.

Any advise?

I actually found the fix to that after trial and error. I had the same problem but i finally got it working. My internet is amazing but the new update did something that messed up my game. 

vor 12 Minuten schrieb (NSW)Michael1300:

I actually found the fix to that after trial and error. I had the same problem but i finally got it working. My internet is amazing but the new update did something that messed up my game. 

would you kindly share your informations with us? how did you fix it?

vor 1 Minute schrieb (NSW)Michael1300:

Nah lol im just gonna be like the warframe devs and help no one with the problem that they couldnt even fix for years 😂 

*Facepalm* if you want to act like a child then do it... man sometimes i really think what is wrong with people like you

Just now, (NSW)RyuuSouru said:

*Facepalm* if you want to act like a child then do it... man sometimes i really think what is wrong with people like you

Chill my dude i was only making a jab at the devs cause they never came to help me. I have no problem helping the community out ill tell you 

9 minutes ago, (NSW)RyuuSouru said:

would you kindly share your informations with us? how did you fix it?

So first you need to know that its not your internet. Its a bug with warframe trying to connect to your internet. Think of it like the bug is forcing you to have extremely bad ping only in that game so you can join people and people cant join you.   You have to go into the network setting and change your MTU to be 1500. It should say its like 1400. Thatll fix the issue. Thats what did it for me

Archived