Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Entrati Token Script Complete

[DE]Rebecca

Tenno!

In a recent Hotfix you may have noticed:

Token Rank Balancing + Conservation Token Balancing:

Ranking up in the Entrati Syndicate will now require a maximum of 1 Entrati Token type per rank (i.e 1x Conservation + 1x Fishing). Anyone who has already ranked up will receive a refund script within the next few days.

This Script is now complete on all Platforms. If you ranked up with prior costs in place, you'll have a refund, this will be under-the-hood and just automatically added to your account. 

Thank you, Tenno!

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1218017-heart-of-deimos-hotfix-2904

Thank you for this refund. Will there be some kind of compensation for the players who tried to farm scintillant etc. during the starting hours/days of the update before the hotfixes came in? A lot of players invested a lot of time early on, and it would be nice if the first wave, those that encountered lots of bugs, unbalanced rates and progression-stoppers would not have to feel like the losers this time.

The winners normally are the people playing an update three months after its release.

1 hour ago, tarfeef101 said:

If possible, actually, something like 1 scintillant per even hour of time spent in the open world would be something to make us feel like beta-testing is worth it (cause given the bug and imbalance level, that's basically what it is)

Ive been farming non stop like i spent over 24 hours in game and i only got like 1 scintillant during that time

If you feel that you were cheated by a F2P game (IMO: the most amazing F2P game ever, that has gone above & beyond any&all expectations since day1, & cont's to amaze, entertain, & Rule the Schools&Rock the Socks still to this day many years later) when you were grinding like crazy during "for lack of a better term" during a beta testing period, & u experenced some unintentional bugs. & you dont feel that braging rights or guarantee of getting items over those that show up months late or that this game is still "true" F2P is not compensation enough.

Then please feel free to sign the roster below. Doc & Marty will pick you up shortly in a Delorean Vanpool & drop the lot of you off at last Tuesday the 25th. Please feel free to repeat your mistakes at your own discretion.

1. __________   2. __________ 3. ___________ 4. __________ 5. __________ 6. ___________

Note: Sorry Flux Capacitor parts back orderd due to Pandemic

I mean honestly you need to stop spoon feeding players. One lap of free roam hunting and I bought 5 son tokens on day 1. Stop ruining your replayable content by catering to people that don't play your game.  

I second the above.... 

On 2020-08-28 at 4:19 PM, Genoscythe said:

The winners normally are the people playing an update three months after its release.

On 2020-08-30 at 10:29 AM, (XB1)MATFINK3 said:

If you feel that you were cheated by a F2P game (IMO: the most amazing F2P game ever, that has gone above & beyond any&all expectations since day1, & cont's to amaze, entertain, & Rule the Schools&Rock the Socks still to this day many years later) when you were grinding like crazy during "for lack of a better term" during a beta testing period, & u experenced some unintentional bugs. & you dont feel that braging rights or guarantee of getting items over those that show up months late or that this game is still "true" F2P is not compensation enough.

Then please feel free to sign the roster below. Doc & Marty will pick you up shortly in a Delorean Vanpool & drop the lot of you off at last Tuesday the 25th. Please feel free to repeat your mistakes at your own discretion.

1. __________   2. __________ 3. ___________ 4. __________ 5. __________ 6. ___________

Note: Sorry Flux Capacitor parts back orderd due to Pandemic

CDC Has cleared Oscillation Overthrusters with approved Lectroid Filters as a substitute for Flux Capacitors (1935 Yoyodine patents still prohibit component modification for cross-compatability with Flux Capacitors unless PERFORMED in the 8th Dimension while playing a Guitar Solo on Marshall Stacks turned up to ELEVEN ... because that's One Louder than Planet Ten. No?)

Archived