Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scintillant Ps4 Patch to PC

(PSN)atlastescor13

Those from DE put a patch to fix the Scintillant problem, why not put that patch on the console as well? Farming continues to be execive and to top it all, when one makes a vault, this resource does not appear. I find it incredible that when being in a squad with a power-up, only 1 Scintillant of the 3 vault missions appears. Change that and make it a common drop like on Pc.

1 minute ago, (PS4)atlastescor13 said:

Those from DE put a patch to fix the Scintillant problem, why not put that patch on the console as well? Farming continues to be execive and to top it all, when one makes a vault, this resource does not appear. I find it incredible that when being in a squad with a power-up, only 1 Scintillant of the 3 vault missions appears. Change that and make it a common drop like on Pc.

Likely it edits the code so it requires a cert patch.

8 hours ago, Godzilla853 said:

Likely it edits the code so it requires a cert patch.

That is frustrating if true. Barely been able to touch the update due to work and now the weekend is gonna get spent not getting these damned things. The time I have spent with it was largely wasted looking for friggen birds.

The least they could do is put up an alert with a few as a reward. I'm not about asking for free stuff, but these things are clearly not intended to be remotely this rare. They're basically unattainable.

would be nice. they can make them more visible and swap the spawn palces all they like, but if they don't increase the actual CHANCE of them appearing, and the drop rate as a reward, then it's pointless. 

26 minutes ago, (PS4)Page8988 said:

The least they could do is put up an alert with a few as a reward.

this^ make it a Gift of The Lotus alert, active for a few days. would take all of 2 mins to actually make.

Archived