Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Isolation Vault codes

Lazarow

Question

10 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, chaotea said:

Should have learned this in the quest, but it shows 4 symbols on the door, then you shoot the gems with the same symbols in order, from top to bottom.

Oh..I thought those were just showing the combination I had entered/attempted. Thanks

4 minutes ago, chaotea said:

Should have learned this in the quest

Except in the quest you have activate it with X and on the Vault you need to shoot the crystals.

@OP keep in mind AoE can activate them as well. Once an Ocativa ran with her Resonator to the Vault and failed it 3 times before we could write to go away

13 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Except in the quest you have activate it with X and on the Vault you need to shoot the crystals.

@OP keep in mind AoE can activate them as well. Once an Ocativa ran with her Resonator to the Vault and failed it 3 times before we could write to go away

As someone who has done the vaults many times as octavia i have never seen her powers activate the crystals as octavia's powers can't activate them as only void damage can activate them, meaning currently only the operator or xaku can activate them.

That is supposed to be the case however I have had the crystals activate from gunshots from weapons such as the Kuva Kohm and Rubico all while not using Xaku. I have even had my operator amp not activate the crystal on occasion forcing me to try shoot it with a gun, seems to be a bit glitchy and temperamental on when it wants to work or not.

2 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Mine in quest didnt have that, i had to shoot it.

3 hours ago, Lazarow said:

Ho appena fatto il mio primo tentativo in un caveau di isolamento, abbiamo fallito il codice, poi una persona ci ha chiamato niubbi. Beh, potrebbero avere ragione perché non so come conoscere il codice del vault, c'è un modo per scoprire qual è il codice?

Ciao! É semplicissimo! 

Vedrai 4 simboli nella porta, io solitamente prendo la camera e faccio la foto, dopo di ché prendo l'operatore e spari ai paletti in ordine, il vault si aprirà. 

Archived