Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zendesk support

BlackRoseOmega

Question

First and foremost this isnt for complaining, so if ur replying to this with that objective people dont.

Came back a week ago after few years away and hit with a negative plat ban, figured ill buy inaros prime to cover it but didnt buy it though warframe website and instead of steam.

Which if anyone looking into neg plat ban, it doesnt work as u cant log in without going though support. i "cleared" the negative plat in less that 24hours.

If a few hours will be over a week since this happened, fun fact you get a automated email every 3 days :p

With a new patch and covid i expected a delay, but im starting to get into the range of being a bit salty i bought stuff on steam over the main website.

Anyone who has successful interacted with zendesk recently how long did it take?
As im starting to go stir crazy from refreshing the page and if its gonna be another 2 weeks id rather know and just start doing something else.

10 answers to this question

25 minutes ago, BlackRoseOmega said:

So they answer on weekend? I kinda figured would be working days only

They can/have resolved issues on weekends. It's just as usual, response times very between a mixture of what the issue is, and the time the ticket was submitted. You shouldn't just wait for one either way, do something else and just check daily for a response. After a while just bump it up, as sometimes there are issues.

Not that i have noticed any of my request was answered on weekend. But it varies on regions ( different time zone ).

Anyway the weekend is not much of a concern, the time for queuing differ a lot each time and we couldn't have guessed the approximate date. In my experience they could answer you within hours with the problem solved, or as long as a month depending on what's your subject and how well you expressed your concern/request.

2 minutes ago, SHArK-FiN said:

Not that i have noticed any of my request was answered on weekend. But it varies on regions ( different time zone ).

Anyway the weekend is not much of a concern, the time for queuing differ a lot each time and we couldn't have guessed the approximate date. In my experience they could answer you within hours with the problem solved, or as long as a month depending on what's your subject and how well you expressed your concern/request.

At this point it just a catch 22.
Need to log in to clear neg plat, and need to clear neg plat to log in. 

And thus i wait, banned.

4 minutes ago, BlackRoseOmega said:

At this point it just a catch 22.
Need to log in to clear neg plat, and need to clear neg plat to log in. 

And thus i wait, banned.

I don't have any experience on neg plats.  However I was falsely banned once and it took support just 24 hours to fix my issue. Another ticket for getting unbanned on forum because of the false ban took a few hours only.

Having said that, judging from other posts concerning account retrieval because of neg plat / inactivity / lost account, it's possible to take more than a month.

Honestly, I keep a vanilla and Steam install. When purchasing Prime Access I buy direct so DE get all of the money as I don't like Valve taking 30% (or whatever their cut is) for basically nothing. The Steam client is just for buying Tennogen, I only play through vanilla though.

1 hour ago, BlackRoseOmega said:

Anyone who has successful interacted with zendesk recently how long did it take?

Zendesk is just the name of the ticket/FAQ software DE's support team use. The support team are DE though.

How long they take can depend on a few things. One of my clan got something very simple answered within 48h but I've heard that 2 weeks is about average.

On 2020-09-04 at 5:00 PM, BlackRoseOmega said:

I've had multiple tickets over my time playing.

Responses took anywhere from 1 day to 2 months. Obviously, some of that is just priority of the particular issue, for example, a ban should take priority over missing mission rewards or something.

But as of recently, aka this year. It's been taking longer and longer.

And half the time you just wait weeks or months for a copypasted response.

Archived