Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thaumica....I mean, come on!

(PSN)shiwan8

I havd mined for 6 hours total now. Thanks to boosters I havd more ore/gems/etc. than what I could need for the rest of my efforts there. That except for thaumica that I got a total of 36 with boosters. 

i get that you want to sell the frame but this thing you do now is just toxic. Please do make it so that you can actually mine that. 

As a side note I don’t think you should get the same resources from mining different colored nodes, but I do. Not every time and not all of them but there’s some overlap. 

6 minutes ago, (XB1)Abherration said:

Run the requiem towers. Thaumica drops more consistantly from them. Do the hourglass one and the square with bent hotdog down middle in operator mode. One does apulse wave, coats infested, then kill. Other is kill within radius.

This.

It gets to the point I chose to run through Deimos with my max range Limbo and smeeta to break containers, with boosters. Coupled with mainly Vome pillars, only during charm buff.

Better than stuff like thaumica or those dreadfully low fish spawns, which feels like watching paint dry. Got everything I needed for the mech, all weapons, 2 Xakus, all 3 predasite/vulpa revifications.

do the pillars with nova makes killing faster with the operator.

that aside, if mining actually felt good to do, rarity wouldn't be so bad. it does not feel good to mine. 

take disruption for example, it feels better to play than survival so much so that you can blink and be at 10 rounds. 

im still all for a change to ore chance. bapholite drop rate is too high.

Thaumica is a notoruously sore subject amongst our friends group because it is such a ridiculously rare mine drop for all of us. I thought Hesperon was bad. We shouldn’t have to do these backwards methods to find it. Does DE have drop rates on these available like they do with Warframe drops etc? There absolutely should be. The player base has a right to know what we’re being subjected to. 

Archived