Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Guess About The Weekend Event

BloodKitten

the corpus are fighting to hide thier R&D lab as well as to fend off the grineers, those R&N labs may or may not be the new tileset where you can unlock the baserker, so that being said, if the corpus would win, wouldent it mean they get to keep it a secret and therefor we may not be able to go after the baserker?

because, if that guess is more or less close, i rather go with grineer and uncover the labs and have the baserker slap both corpus and grineers.

Edited by BloodHungryKitten

It can go either way in my opinion. If we work for the Corpus, it could work as a "keep your friends close and enemies closer" and allow us to get into their databases and find out the locations of their hidden goodies. On the otherhand, if we work with the Grineer, would could be salvaging that very information from the rubble of their bases. I think the mission end will pretty much result in the same, and it's more of "Who do you want to get rid of more?" situation. I do like all the enthusiasm this event has spurred.

i would rather work for grineer anyway.  if the side that wins takes over the solar system, i'd rather be attacked by bullets rather than energy weapons that tear through shields AND health. i hate playing against the corpus.