Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Infested salvage

Dr.Dapper

In my opinion infested salvage is the worst game mode out of everything that the starchart has to offer. Its slow not easily farmable, one map is clearly superior to another. The rewards are hot garbage except for the relics and the Nidus drops are so hard to get that I've spent an entire week to try to get a frame i want just to get slapped in the face with 50 endo or another of the 20 neuroptics I already have. My will to continue trying to get this frame is about to break nor will I spend the little platinum that I own. I just want the rewards to be better so at least i get something out of trash game mode since the only reason people play it and the only reason it exists is to get Nidus and to guarantee 99.99% that you get all the parts you need to do 59±15 rotation C's and if you play as optimally as possible with 10 minutes for each rotation C that's either 7 hours or 12 hours if you get shafted. 

TL;DR: The game mode sucks, rewards are trash, too difficult to get nidus.

its not meant to be a simple farm, nor is it meant to be a mission that can easily be done in 5 minutes.
honestly its depressing to keep seeing people complain about a mission type taking too long or that the mission type is too easy to do.
be happy that DE is constantly trying to adjust the game to have more variety to it than rather be the same 3 missions just with differnt enemies spawining in

33 minutes ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

its not meant to be a simple farm, nor is it meant to be a mission that can easily be done in 5 minutes.
honestly its depressing to keep seeing people complain about a mission type taking too long or that the mission type is too easy to do.
be happy that DE is constantly trying to adjust the game to have more variety to it than rather be the same 3 missions just with differnt enemies spawining in

Then what purpose does the node serve other than to farm nidus? If its not just a "simple farm"

Nidus farm is objectively the second worst warframe farm in the whole game (Khora wins the first place):

• gameplay is not different from the same shallow basic mission types, making it repetitive and monotonous already after the first run;
  • all Nidus parts drop from the same C rotation of the same mission, killing the concept of variety;
  • drop chances are too low for the total time needed to arrive at C rotation, compared to all other warframe farms (except Khora)

I agree that a more than generous increase in drop chance is needed, same for Khora.  

Le 09/09/2020 à 21:46, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 a dit :

Sorry, but this DE-apologetic nature doesn't fly well on the forums.

Infested Salvage is TRASH.

You spend goddamn ages doing the stupid quest, with most of it being ultra tedium on the Index, solely to get the Nidus Blueprint, then you have to spend DAYS to get the different Nidus parts, which have a disgusting drop-rate on the C rotation, on one of the most boring and tedious nodes in the entire game.

There is a reason that people put Nidus in the Top 3 of most garbage farms for any Warframe ever.

You are much, much better off farming Prime Parts and then buying Nidus for Platinum and this is coming from someone that spent A WEEK farming Nidus on Oestrus.

Archived