Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Latrox Une takes forevvvvvvvver

motorfirebox

Latrox is a pretty cool dude, but I hate doing his mission because it takes three times as long as any other mission type just to collect his samples. It's not difficult, it's just tedious, and maybe more importantly it's way out of wack with the duration of other mission types. Can samples either get a buffed drop rate or a reduced fill requirement?

4 hours ago, kyori said:

I think it is intended as the other 2 are very fast.

If the other 2 are very fast, then it's inconsistent. No one's going to do Latrox's mission if it can be avoided because of how excruciatingly long it takes to complete. :P

The samples should drop with the same rarity as the bits you need to get for the cauldron objective.

Yeah its way too slow, you run around shooting things but feel like nothing drops the parts he wants, and sometimes I find myself running zig zag around the area looking for something to kill only to find nothing at all. Very boring... 

What makes it worse, it seems he is part of every single bounty in Deimos from my experience. Every other bounty stage is better and faster, even if they arent perfect yet either.

I just hope they add more bounty missions for variety beetween the tiers. 

Archived