Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The way that the Warframes hold their melee weapons should have more options, especially the heavy ones, to give more imponence to the hold stance. but not affecting the combo stance-mod

.BlackHawk.

Dude, finally people start mentioning this issue. I hate the heavy blade idle animation. We look like baseball batters, ready to hit a ball xD

And yes, many other idle animations need more style and interesting poses when holding melee weapons. 

For thst reason i stopped using heavy blades, even after i spent real money on tennogen skins... Snd now they're wasted, collecting dust...

19 hours ago, .BlackHawk. said:

Example of how it is in the game:

unknown.png

Other options you could have in the game:

querreiro.jpg            querreiro_02.jpg

Just an example of how it could be with these options and others, is a small detail but that makes a difference in the gameplay of the game.

What we have in-game is better than the examples you put. Example 1: with that hold you're already dead because you can't raise your weapon in time for the enemy cleaving off your head. Example 2: we don't have heavy blades that are even that size, plus that animation in a lot of other games always looks too stupid to be real.

On 2020-09-14 at 11:46 AM, (XB1)Rez090 said:

O que temos no jogo é melhor do que os exemplos que você colocou. Exemplo 1: com esse golpe você já está morto porque não consegue levantar a arma a tempo de o inimigo arrancar sua cabeça. Exemplo 2: não temos lâminas pesadas nem desse tamanho, além disso, a animação em muitos outros jogos sempre parece estúpida demais para ser real.

I talked about options to be able to change within the game ... do you understand?

On 2020-09-13 at 10:12 PM, .BlackHawk. said:

unknown.png

Just an example of how it could be with these options and others, is a small detail but that makes a difference in the gameplay of the game.

Keeping the topic relevant cause i want this so bad xD

On 2020-09-14 at 7:46 AM, (XB1)Rez090 said:

What we have in-game is better than the examples you put. Example 1: with that hold you're already dead because you can't raise your weapon in time for the enemy cleaving off your head. Example 2: we don't have heavy blades that are even that size, plus that animation in a lot of other games always looks too stupid to be real.

Double jumping looks too stupid to be real. Should we do something about that too? 😅

On 2020-09-13 at 9:12 PM, .BlackHawk. said:

unknown.png

If anything, make this a seperate aspect of customization similar to the holster types. I love how heavy blades currently are held vertically, and have a deep loathing for that last stance you depicted where you drag the sword behind you (always looks as if it is too heavy for you to actually lift it up). I would be devastated if these were added and then coupled to the stance mods and suddenly I have to avoid certain stances just because I don't like the weapon's neutral position...

6 hours ago, Mephane said:

If anything, make this a seperate aspect of customization similar to the holster types. I love how heavy blades currently are held vertically, and have a deep loathing for that last stance you depicted where you drag the sword behind you (always looks as if it is too heavy for you to actually lift it up). I would be devastated if these were added and then coupled to the stance mods and suddenly I have to avoid certain stances just because I don't like the weapon's neutral position...

Let's have both then! 

On 2020-09-14 at 4:46 PM, (XB1)Rez090 said:

Well, double jump is too stupid to be real

Running and JUMPING with these heavy duty archwing weapons on Land looks too stpid to be real (in reality when shooting any archwing weapon midair should catapult you to oblivion with that recoil!) 

Were playing a sci fi game with mutated Flesh inside a tin suit posing as Ninjas to lay genocide on everything standing in our path. What about that screams realism to you?

Warframe is a LOT about "Rule of cool" and thats good!

On 2020-09-14 at 10:46 PM, (XB1)Rez090 said:

Nice try troll.

On 2020-09-14 at 3:12 AM, .BlackHawk. said:

unknown.png

Definitely need this. I want the idle of Scindo prime on my galatine...

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-09-20 at 3:10 PM, ganjou234 said:

Nice try troll.

Definitely need this. I want the idle of Scindo prime on my galatine...

Thats what i did too for the longest time. But then they fixed it (which is objectively a good thing), but it ruined the aesthetic for me. And my wasted Tennogen skins...

Archived