Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hardmode Energy Orbs (Real Problem)

--.Ravakahr.nVbs.--

N.B: Theres plenty of frames I can cheese hardmode with and spam some energy pads easy dusted and done. Then theres frames I want to actually enjoy and have fun with. Simple example wukong with no Helminth. 

When you run an entire mission and see ZERO energy orbs with 70-120 kills I cannot help but feel drastically frustrated. We all know; for example; Wukong shines with his 1500 armor. But when I am enjoying running either a Lich 90-110 (just then) or a hardmode mission and see ZERO energy orbs for the second time/mission in a row and feel cheated that I'd even have to consider using an energy pad. And I am not exaggerating. I just wanted to cast my ability 3 once. To be fair occasionally in hardmode I have seen 1-3 orbs spawn in the past... in an entire mission...a whole 75 energy with no Arcane Proc....better run 175% efficiency in the hardest mode...

Currently I am running Naramon or other focus schools. Maybe I don't always want to be forced to run Zenurik. May as well remove Arcane Energize as it requires energy orbs to spawn in the first place. 

Please increase the amount of energy orbs by 10%-20%. I'm not asking for normal mode levels, where I have so many I am drowning in them. Just a nice 5-10 would be a nice average instead of 0-3.

Kind Regards

<3 Ravakahr

There will always be haters, lovers, leave you comments below. 

Rather than increasing the spawn rate of energy orbs (which would still have some players see the statistical anomaly of 0 in a mission), why not allow every focus school a method of generating energy? Have Zenurik be the easiest with its current method, but let other schools have ways of generating Warframe energy while using the Operator. Let Madurai generate energy on kills, Unairu have a Rage-like effect, etc.

2 hours ago, Iamabearlulz said:

Rather than increasing the spawn rate of energy orbs (which would still have some players see the statistical anomaly of 0 in a mission), why not allow every focus school a method of generating energy? Have Zenurik be the easiest with its current method, but let other schools have ways of generating Warframe energy while using the Operator. Let Madurai generate energy on kills, Unairu have a Rage-like effect, etc.

Thank you! 

Been saying that for months. 

Ideally, I'd remove en orbs and make us have passive energy regen (like archwing by default), which can be improved upon (through focus, mods, u name it) 

Some great feedback guys. Keep it coming. I am not sure how I feel about rage. I feel rage mods should be used for heavy spell casting builds like saryn as a baseline for the game. I do feel you should be able to cast an ability once per mission without using rage or 1x energy pods. 

Again theres numerous ways you can get energy from dethcube, sasha, rage, zenurik, energy pods, mod preperation, and a few other ways I can't think of. But its not about getting loads of energy to cast lots of abilities, and modding it all up for all these super casts...If you want to cast an ability just once, it shouldnt require specific setups/ builds. Wheres the fun in creativity?  You should be able to mash just a vitality/survival mod and enjoy! Yes you will suffer with reduced amount of energy... but no energy? That isn't in my mind the right direction for game development. It should allow the user to accept yes I will have far less energy but it's still playable concept. But zero energy I don't know I think thats just a little silly. I mean make hardmode remove abilities then if we are going to be silly.

<3 Ravakahr, 

I fully agree that the way energy works and the way we regenerate it should be looked at.
Start mission on full energy.
Some innate way of regenerating energy with a certain action, available to all, or most warframes, replacing energy pads, which are effectively a free energy cheat.
SP 60s cooldown is cool, but considering we start a mission with just a fraction of our energy, we're still forced to use zenurik, or spawn a pad and wait for energy to fill.

As in response to your remarks, as long as we're not seeing any changes, you're forced to utilize the few available options for energy regen on frames that especially need it. Appropriate Exodia arcane, and... uh... I can't remember any more.

Archived