Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gas damage revert when?

(XBOX)CaptainSeth5423

On 2020-09-16 at 7:05 AM, UdsUds said:

IMO: Gas steal viable on big hitting weapons like Vectis status build.

If it scales like heat even just half in terms of damage would still be fair.

If scaling via stack is implemented, gas will be seeing lots of usage on my assault rifles. 

On another note:

• Gas proc leaves a cloud that is affected by status duration and by stacking this will work mostly like Saryn's augment.(this lags my PC a lot)
  • Thou I don't know if you can CHAIN trigger Saryn's augment with gas, if it does it might be very viable. 

"Contagion Cloud"

Edit:

• Gas accompanied with Viral Quills of the Panzer Vulpaphyla might be good either you mod your pet or yourself with it.

Re:

Spoiler
On 2020-09-16 at 7:05 AM, UdsUds said:

IMO: Gas steal viable on big hitting weapons like Vectis status build.

If it scales like heat even just half in terms of damage would still be fair.

If scaling via stack is implemented, gas will be seeing lots of usage on my assault rifles. 

18 hours ago, UdsUds said:

On another note:

• Gas proc leaves a cloud that is affected by status duration and by stacking this will work mostly like Saryn's augment.(this lags my PC a lot)
  • Thou I don't know if you can CHAIN trigger Saryn's augment with gas, if it does it might be very viable. 

"Contagion Cloud"

Edit:

• Gas accompanied with Viral Quills of the Panzer Vulpaphyla might be good either you mod your pet or yourself with it.

Did some test. (How to make current gas viable)

• Status procs that kill can trigger Saxum set bonus which deals 30% THP in 6 meters. 
    • said interaction is not limited to gas, but gas has a lingering effect.
  • Saxum set effect kills trigger Saryn's contagion cloud.
    • Saryn's passive + Lasting sting.
    • Saryn can use Glaives to even create more GAS TRAP.
  • Gas vs high level is still not good unless Armor strip & Enemy pull
    • Vauban .. but you are better off with other elements
    • (Have not tested) Does Nourish affects GAS cloud in a way??? test tomorrow :sleep: 
    • Armor stripping abilities are made available
      • Ember & Hildryn 's abilities are a good way to strip crowds (but NOT efficient)
  • Using gas on low levels, good way of clearing pesky nullifiers as it hits the bubbles making it shrink
    • Using high status assault rifles against front liners will eventually be able to hit nully units.
      • combine this with saxum

The Change I want for GAS is to make the cloud have a status chance per 0.5 seconds to trigger remaining element. 

eg. Gas procs using a weapon with GAS + Electricity, Gas cloud has a chance to trigger electricity proc. One can dream.

Archived