Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grandma's "goods"

(XBOX)A Wasted Muffin

52 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

Most of your post I understand, but what does this part mean? Is this still first run - second run - third run?

As I remembered, the fish parts are rather low, but that is way more gems and ores, so at least you're getting plenty of Otak tokens

Yeah each number represents a different run. I was aiming for trIsolation runs and in my head 55 mother tokens is typical for doing the three vaults in one run. Dunno why the second one was lower tbh, the third run was borked so it was really a 2 vault run which resulted in significantly fewer tokens, as expected. 

Pretty sure that the rewards scale up with each vault you open in a given run. If you ran a single vault, opened the room, and split, the rewards are certainly underwhelming. 

Yes, you certainly would get more of any one resource from a dedicated run for that resource, or even by applying significant diligence to the void towers inside and outside of the vaults during the run (I tried to leave them out for the sake of having fairer base numbers, but like I said others may have shifted the values around). But as far as I know, this is the only bounty with the potential to guarantee that every member of the family is pleased, including Son if you happen run across a weakened new-pet on the surface. All without doing any dedicated fishing, hunting or, mining. 

The RNG of the drops for Cortege parts, and their location in the drop table, means that some of us are definitely going to have to do them many times, anyway. Right now looks like I'm one of those people. 😓

What i absolutely can tell you is that I have used Grangran tokens for standing to reduce the grind and also have been build gear that needs the shards. I don't have anything left to spend regular standing on afaik so I'm able to go ahead and and convert all new tokens to Grangran tokens. Son's tokens may have a use, but the sheer number of weakened tags that I have, would mean that I can gild all of the new pets without ever touching his tranq gun again. 😆

18 hours ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Yeah each number represents a different run. I was aiming for trIsolation runs and in my head 55 mother tokens is typical for doing the three vaults in one run. Dunno why the second one was lower tbh, the third run was borked so it was really a 2 vault run which resulted in significantly fewer tokens, as expected. 

Well, it's nice to see they increased the drop for Mother Tokens. It used to be WAY lower, like 33 tokens for the entire trivault

Archived