Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug - Mastery Rank

Toxxor_le_Ressort

Hello,

No one has found an explanation for my problem.
I guess it's a bug.

I'm missing 18000 mastery points, and I dont know why.

it would appear that this comes from companions.

According to wiki https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Mastery_Rank#Mastery_Benefits :

Mastery Wiki Mastery of my profile Difference Why
Warframes 74 444,000 438,000 6,000  Excalibur Prime
Primaries 136 417,000 417,000 0  
Secondaries 112 341,000      
Kitguns 4 12,000 350,000 3,000  Lato Prime
Melee 159 479,000      
Zaws 11 33,000 500,000 12,000  Skana Prime, Karyst Prime, Kronen Prime, Plague Keewar
Amps 8 24,000 24,000 0  
Kubrows 6 36,000      
Kavats 4 24,000      
Predasites 3 18,000      
Vulpaphylas 3 18,000      
MOAs 4 24,000      
Necramechs 1 6,000 108,000 18,000   ??? <=======
Sentinels 14 84,000 84,000 0  
Robotic Weapons 18 54,000 54,000 0  
Archwings 5 30,000 30,000 0  
Archwing Weapons 21 64,000 64,000 0  
K-Drives 4 24,000 24,000 0  
Missions 466 29,002      
Junctions 26 26,000 55,002 0  
Intrinsics 4 60,000 57,000 3,000  

My Necramech is level 30. Same for my Venary.

Screenshots of my profile: https://imgur.com/a/cotdzI9

Could you confirm that this is indeed a bug?

With my gratitude for your answers

Il y a 3 heures, Kemi337 a dit :

Maybe one of the categories of Predasites/Vulvaphylas are not awarding mastery? Did you gild them all?

They are gilded, I'm sure I did it. But like you said, it could be Predasites/Vulvaphylas.

Il y a 16 heures, Plutocola a dit :

I have the same problem and the support has not answered for 17 days.

At least, I am not alone.

8 minutes ago, Toxxor_le_Ressort said:

They are gilded, I'm sure I did it. But like you said, it could be Predasites/Vulvaphylas.

At least, I am not alone.

I still have not gilded my predasites and vulpaphylas - once I have done that I will see if any of them fail to award me mastery upon ranking them up so we can have a shot at figuring this out.

Another thing it *might* be - it's also possible that none of the Predasites/Vulpaphyla are awarding 6,000 mastery each like they should be. If they're only awarding 3,000 a piece it would still lead to you missing 18,000.

4 hours ago, Plutocola said:

im Grandmaster i complete alle lvlitems max (i mean for real all) and for MasteryRank 30 I'm still missing 38k, that shouldn't be the case. so I contact the support, and for more than 3 weeks I haven't received an answer.

For one thing, not all of your Steel Path map is completed. You gain mastery for first completion on nodes under Steel Path condition, the same as you for clearing the map on regular difficulty.

6 minutes ago, Thawfoot said:

I believe 2,235,002 is max for a non founders pack atm. That should be every item in game for non China-version exclusive and founders pack

and that includes all steel path nodes

The wiki hasn't been updated to include the fact that Primary kitguns now give separate mastery. The extra 4 primary weapons make it 2,247,002. Which also means for any founders its technically possible to reach MR30.

9 minutes ago, Kemi337 said:

The wiki hasn't been updated to include the fact that Primary kitguns now give separate mastery. The extra 4 primary weapons make it 2,247,002. Which also means for any founders its technically possible to reach MR30.

im quite sure that is an UI bug, primary kitguns dont give mastery if you already used the main part in a secondary.

MR30 is still impossible.

Just now, Savire510 said:

im quite sure that is an UI bug, primary kitguns dont give mastery if you already used the main part in a secondary.

MR30 is still impossible.

They do give mastery. If you've already leveled them, you just need to use it in a mission once and then it will show as max rank, awarding mastery.

From my own profile:

SGfQQ55.png

That's 140/140 Primary weapons ranked out.

1 minute ago, Kemi337 said:

They do give mastery. If you've already leveled them, you just need to use it in a mission once and then it will show as max rank, awarding mastery.

From my own profile:

SGfQQ55.png

interesting, ill check that out the next time i play

21 minutes ago, Kemi337 said:

That can't be right. It's the same chamber.

23 minutes ago, Kemi337 said:

They don't give Mastery. It's just a UI bug at the moment. Upon seeing primary kitguns in the UI, I went ahead and made one of each type (leveled it, gilded it, leveled it to 30 again) just to be sure and no extra Mastery was gained.

2 minutes ago, Kemi337 said:

From my own profile:

SGfQQ55.png

I'll build a PK and double-check that. They may show-up as mastered in the arsenal, but it shouldn't give additional mastery if mastered as secondary because it's the same chamber. 

2 minutes ago, Mulchman said:

They don't give Mastery. It's just a UI bug at the moment. Upon seeing primary kitguns in the UI, I went ahead and made one of each type (leveled it, gilded it, leveled it to 30 again) just to be sure and no extra Mastery was gained.

I just checked the math myself in my profile. "Primary Weapons" is showing 429,000 - all 140/140. My total Mastery points exactly equal the whole list added up.

You're welcome to double check me, but according to this they are providing mastery points.

z7QNrH9.png

20 minutes ago, Kemi337 said:

From my own profile:

SGfQQ55.png

nope, they show up but they dont give real mastery. Im still sitting at the same number. 14,998 mastery till MR30 and 2,235,002 mastery total for nonfounders.

In fact i suspect that primary kitguns are using the mastery from secondary kitguns. They steal mastery from secondary tab and they add it up to primary tab.

Checked that before and after the hotfix.

3 minutes ago, Thawfoot said:

Unless thats a very recent change ...  kitguns give either mastery for the secondary or the primary... not both

yes a primary catchmoon will give you mastery..if you didnt get it from the secondary but not both

e3UIukS.jpg

Ah! I see what happened now - when I ticked off the Primary versions of the Kitguns, the number under "Primary Weapons" increased but it took the mastery points away from Secondary Weapons.

I have 112/115 secondaries mastered, 3 are Kuva weapons.

327,000-12,000 = 315,000.

315,000/3,000 = 105 non-Kuva weapons mastered, when I have 109 in the list. So the kitguns for me are only showing under the "Primary" category now.

Il y a 2 heures, Thawfoot a dit :

Unless thats a very recent change ...  kitguns give either mastery for the secondary or the primary... not both

yes a primary catchmoon will give you mastery..if you didnt get it from the secondary but not both

e3UIukS.jpg

I don't understand how you have 126 000 points for "Companions". I have only 108 000 points

On my profile, I have 580/587 and none of the missing elements are companions.

https://imgur.com/a/cotdzI9

il y a 12 minutes, Kemi337 a dit :

Everything maxed with a rank 10 necromech. Can you verify under the companion (Kavat/Kubrow/Predasite/Vulpaphyla) tag that everything is showing as maxed?

It's maxed, I have 15/15 for companions, 36/36 for robotic, my necramech have already 2 forma and venary is lvl 30.

And, you can see on my screenshot 580/587.

31 minutes ago, Toxxor_le_Ressort said:

It's maxed, I have 15/15 for companions, 36/36 for robotic, my necramech have already 2 forma and venary is lvl 30.

And, you can see on my screenshot 580/587.

I just looked live in-game, and yeah it doesn't seem like it should be showing you 108,000. How quickly did you level the predasites/vulpaphylas after they were released? You could try just completing a quick mission with each one equipped to see if it fixes the bug and awards the mastery you should have

6 hours ago, Kemi337 said:

I just checked the math myself in my profile. "Primary Weapons" is showing 429,000 - all 140/140. My total Mastery points exactly equal the whole list added up.

You're welcome to double check me, but according to this they are providing mastery points.

z7QNrH9.png

It's something else then.

I had  2,229,942 points before creating any primary kitguns and I have  2,229,942 points after creating, gilding, and ranking to 30 all 4 primary kitgun barrels. They don't provide Mastery.

Archived