The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Killed Kuva Lich, Got No Weapon, Didn't Get All My Stuff Back.

N00854UC3

After over a month of dealing with this jerk taking my stuff, I finally killed it, but it looks like it got the last laugh.

I sent a message in, not on this forum, BEGGING the game staff to take away my Lich.  It wasn't fun, painfully grindy, and it kept stealing my stuff when I needed that stuff for other things.

Case in point:  It's supposed to give back all of the things it stole.  I can't be 100% sure what all it didn't give back, but it DID steal some of my Orokin Cells, and I did not get any of those returned.

On top of which, the weapon itself did not appear.  It's not in my inventory, not in my foundry.  It Is Nowhere.

Considering that this is by far my least favorite content already, I'm not sure what else to say about it.  I recognize that we should expect bugs.  Sometimes, really terrible, game-breaking bugs, some of which will eventually be fixed, others of which will linger for years.

Please give me the weapon, and the (at least 3) Orokin Cells it stole.

First of all, you didn't name your weapon. It was Kuva Ayanga?

Second, we need screenshot of your lich from codex with proof that you killed him and not captured. If you captured him, you didn't get weapon, only lich himself.

Third, you need to add screenshot of your lich with stolen items so you can contact support and ask them to return your stuff. Nobody on this forum could give you back your items. You need to contact support for this.

I told it to actually vanquish the thing.  I do not remember what the weapon was called, or how to even check that.

I am a little puzzled that I am being told that I should have screenshat every single time stuff got stolen from me, because I should assume that the game is so bug-riddled that it wouldn't give me all of that stuff back. . . ?

I've had problems (mainly with defense missions) where the mission ends as I convert/kill. When this happens I don't get the lich reward until doing another mission. Have you tried doing another mission to see if it refreshes the lich?

When you get a weapon from a lich it goes to your foundry. You can also see a list of active, vanquished and converted liches in the codex. Which shows the weapon they have.

Archived