Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam retroactive Achievement sync, please

Jitsuryoku

Patchy steam achievement screen is quite annoying, while I'm up to date in game...

Can you please trigger obtained achievements on log-on or something?
If you're not going to do it, can you at least say so? It seems like this question has been asked for 5 or 6 years now and I couldn't find a single official response to it.

21 minutes ago, Jitsuryoku said:

If you're not going to do it, can you at least say so?

I believe they have done it once in the past. I could be wrong about that though.

I too would like them to sync the achievements. I have 20% of the achievements on Steam, but all but about five in game.

9 minutes ago, krc473 said:

I believe they have done it once in the past. I could be wrong about that though.

I too would like them to sync the achievements. I have 20% of the achievements on Steam, but all but about five in game.

I believe, It's not something they would have to do manually. Most games that have it, just re-trigger the achievs when you load a save. 

If anybody knows something I don't I'm all ears, though.

6 hours ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

When I asked about it people gave me the "solution" to use a mod tool to hack the achievements into my Steam profile, which I have no interest in doing.

As far as I heard, it's either this or re-obtaining achievs on a new account... I hope DE isn't expecting us to do either of those things.

12 часов назад, Jitsuryoku сказал:

As far as I heard, it's either this or re-obtaining achievs on a new account... I hope DE isn't expecting us to do either of those things.

not working for me.

Then ill be 30 rnk  Founder with 1 missing achievement in Steam. Like memories of BUGFRAME XD This is what they wont mb

Archived