Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Nintendo Switch MicroSD Cards

[DE]Helen

Warframe’s Nintendo Switch team has noticed a variance in gameplay performance reports. We hope to help all Nintenno get the most out of their consoles by arming them with a bit of hardware info for our ever growing game!

On PC, Warframe is optimized for Windows 7, 64-bit operating systems, and Dx11, but players with higher specs experience better gameplay performance. There’s a similar variation for players on Nintendo Switch depending on their microSD card speeds. A Nintendo Switch with a microSD card below certain specs has a lower level of performance than a Nintendo Switch with a more powerful microSD card.

If you’re experiencing issues like long load times, we highly recommend upgrading your microSD card to improve your console’s overall performance.

Nintendo recommends a microSD card with a high transfer speed:

• UHS-I (Ultra High Speed Phase 1) compatible
  • Minimum transfer speed of 60-95 MB/sec

You can learn more about what higher performance microSD card options are available here.

As always, we’ll continue to optimize Warframe’s performance on our end! We hope this info helps you better enjoy Warframe and other games on your Nintendo Switch.

• Like 21

Havent played in a week or so, but the last I did play on my switch I noticed that loads times increased in wait time right after the new end mission UI was implemented.

My SD card is plenty qualified for the specs you are listing.

Not sure if this is the load time you are referring to.

Also, I noticed that when Deimos initially launched on Switch that the load times going into The Cambian Drift were significantly faster than what they are at now. It was so fast that multiple players just sat in chat and talked about how awesome the new load times were. Then the hotfixes hit and everything became significantly slower.

I'm no programmer...but my brother is college studying computer science and even he is scratching his head at how this has happened.

What's going on over there? You guys ok?

• Like 4

On 2020-09-23 at 12:02 AM, (NSW)NeonNebula said:

Please add cross-save or at least give us the option for a one-time transfer. I want to move to PC but don’t want to start over. 

This, please, A one-time transfer would be amazing, cross-save would be even better. 

• Like 11

vor 12 Stunden schrieb (NSW)Kaffeebohnson:

Uh oh... that may explain the long loading times I've noticed recently... thx for the heads-up, I'll check my card tomorrow - would be a bummer since it wasn't all that cheap and I wouldn't have a use for it otherwise...

I think my card fulfills the requirements... I moved Warframe onto the internal storage (it's only 20GB! whoa), but didn't really notice faster loading times. I guess it just loads slowly these days.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, (NSW)Brunzwick said:

This, please, A one-time transfer would be amazing, cross-save would be even better. 

I agree. Just a one time back to PC migration for a limited time would make my dreams come true. The switch performance has slowly declined and bugs have been slowly increasing for awhile and I wouldn't care about a fix if I could just move my account to PC once. 

• Like 7

Seems my speeds are better than required and I am still experiencing atrocious wait times. This is what I'd imagine playing Warframe on a mobile phone from 2005 would be like. At this point, I think the only viable option is a one time transfer off of the Nintendo Switch allowing us to take everything with us. I would like to go back to PC and still be able to play this wonderful game.

ij0q4rn.jpg

Edited by Letter13
Don't solicit your twitch channel.
  • Like 5

Hello and good day.

Quick backstory. I started Warframe on PS4 back in the summer of 2016 I believe. Right around the time Spectres Of The Rails. I played for about 2 years solid until my PS4 got fried in a thunder storm/power surge.

I ended up going away from the game and then starting a brand new account on Nintendo Switch in November of 2018 when Warframe came out on Switch.

It’s been a fun 2 years but I have to agree with the above posters. I think the technology of the game is just getting too advanced to run on the Switch. Particularly Railjack and all three of the open worlds.

I finally had the means and was able to purchase a high end PC this year. I would love to be able to do a  one time transfer to PC.

I have over 1600 hours logged onto Switch in the nearly 2 years Warframe has been out on Switch. I absolutely love the game. Please DE, just this once?

Edited by (NSW)FireMedicVic
  • Like 6

On 2020-09-22 at 11:02 PM, (NSW)NeonNebula said:

Please add cross-save or at least give us the option for a one-time transfer. I want to move to PC but don’t want to start over. 

I want to move to PS4/5, but I don't want to start over either. I made a PS4 WF account but I don't ever use it since I just can't start over, and I'm worried that will ruin my chances of cross save or transfer if it does happen someday. I just want to be able to play the game in a smooth experience and enjoy the amazing aesthetics that seem dull, lifeless, and blurry on the Switch, and that run like crap on my potato laptop.

• Like 1

On 2020-09-27 at 6:37 PM, (NSW)FireMedicVic said:

Hello and good day.

Quick backstory. I started Warframe on PS4 back in the summer of 2016 I believe. Right around the time Spectres Of The Rails. I played for about 2 years solid until my PS4 got fried in a thunder storm/power surge.

I ended up going away from the game and then starting a brand new account on Nintendo Switch in November of 2018 when Warframe came out on Switch.

It’s been a fun 2 years but I have to agree with the above posters. I think the technology of the game is just getting too advanced to run on the Switch. Particularly Railjack and all three of the open worlds.

I finally had the means and was able to purchase a high end PC this year. I would love to be able to do a  one time transfer to PC.

I have over 1600 hours logged onto Switch in the nearly 2 years Warframe has been out on Switch. I absolutely love the game. Please DE, just this once?

It's up to Nintendo, unfortunately. I'm sure DE would immediately say yes if it was up to them.

And personally, a transfer to PC wouldn't help me. I transfered to Switch for a reason, so even though it looks nicer in my PC, it doesn't run well... at all. And I don't have the money to flaunt at a gaming PC. I'm already trading my Switch and PS4 Pro for the PS5 since I wouldn't be able to afford it on its own due to the pandemic. And I don't want to spend $3k in performance I can get for $400. Cross save or a one time transfer to any console and PC would be ideal, but it's not up to DE unfortunately.

Edited by (NSW)FlameDivinity

vor 5 Stunden schrieb (NSW)FlameDivinity:

It's up to Nintendo, unfortunately. I'm sure DE would immediately say yes if it was up to them.

And personally, a transfer to PC wouldn't help me. I transfered to Switch for a reason, so even though it looks nicer in my PC, it doesn't run well... at all. And I don't have the money to flaunt at a gaming PC. I'm already trading my Switch and PS4 Pro for the PS5 since I wouldn't be able to afford it on its own due to the pandemic. And I don't want to spend $3k in performance I can get for $400. Cross save or a one time transfer to any console and PC would be ideal, but it's not up to DE unfortunately.

give it like max i guess 3-4 years and we will get a new Nintendo Console more powerful then the Switch. and yeah performance is an issue on the switch but I have none the less much fun with the game and im Sure there is room to improve the switch version and make the performance a bit better.

4 hours ago, (NSW)RyuuSouru said:

give it like max i guess 3-4 years and we will get a new Nintendo Console more powerful then the Switch. and yeah performance is an issue on the switch but I have none the less much fun with the game and im Sure there is room to improve the switch version and make the performance a bit better.

I'm not willing to wait 3-4 years. I'm hoping the mid-gen upgrade which will be releasing 1st half next year will be substantial enough, although I'd still like to switch (lol) to PS5 since it's much more powerful. And I'll be trading my Switch and PS4 Pro for the PS5 since it makes it only $15 after the deals and I'm low during the pandemic. But the trend for WF on Switch is downwards, as it's only gotten worse and worse and more and more difficult to optimize. DE, Panic Button, and Nintendo are working so hard to keep WF running well and within a smaller file size, and it's obvious they're really struggling more and more to do so, and I'd imagine it's taking away time and cost on possible other projects. All in all I'm cheering on that one developer who's working on cross save. You go bro or chick! We appreciate it :)

To all the people asking for account transferring, uh, I agree with you, but this is a thread about SD cards.

Load times have gone way up with the new UI implementation. I really hope we get the Ensmallening so we can have this on internal storage again, but I can't understand who thought it would be a good idea to make the end-of-mission UI hideous and take way longer to load. Not to mention the fact that it feels like the Cambion Drift "loads" before it loads. I timed it. It's a three minute wait from entering the vestibule, and then another two minutes after entering the Drift before it populates. I'm not expert, but why even bother unloading the Orbiter? Behind the scenes, wouldn't it make more sense to have it be tucked away below the level with the textures scaled down?

And while we're on it, why are the textures so high-res on Switch? I'd be perfectly content to have the textures smoothed WAY down to get some more performance out of the game. Not like we can run it at 4K anyway.

On 2020-10-06 at 12:47 AM, (NSW)Electropuncher said:

To all the people asking for account transferring, uh, I agree with you, but this is a thread about SD cards.

Load times have gone way up with the new UI implementation. I really hope we get the Ensmallening so we can have this on internal storage again, but I can't understand who thought it would be a good idea to make the end-of-mission UI hideous and take way longer to load. Not to mention the fact that it feels like the Cambion Drift "loads" before it loads. I timed it. It's a three minute wait from entering the vestibule, and then another two minutes after entering the Drift before it populates. I'm not expert, but why even bother unloading the Orbiter? Behind the scenes, wouldn't it make more sense to have it be tucked away below the level with the textures scaled down?

And while we're on it, why are the textures so high-res on Switch? I'd be perfectly content to have the textures smoothed WAY down to get some more performance out of the game. Not like we can run it at 4K anyway.

Supposedly/Allegedly, Nintendo has been asking 3rd parties to start implementing 4K into upcoming Switch games, which gives weight to the rumors (that've gained major ground over the last 2 months from several reputable sources, like Forbes) that Nintendo will be putting out a "Switch Pro"-esque upgrade console that has 4K and more horsepower behind it. Whether or not that will cause issues with the current version of the game (i.e. SD cards, possible depreciation of the current version, etc)... we may never know until said rumors are proven accurate.

Edited by (NSW)Finlaena

Man I will so buy a Switch Pro exclusively for Warframe... I miss crisp 1080p60 gameplay so much :) But I bet Nintendo will figure out a way to lock my account to my old crusty Switch, I can already see it. But seriously, this Account hostage situation on console really sucks. Please let there be universal accounts sooner than later.

5 minutes ago, (NSW)Kaffeebohnson said:

Man I will so buy a Switch Pro exclusively for Warframe... I miss crisp 1080p60 gameplay so much :) But I bet Nintendo will figure out a way to lock my account to my old crusty Switch, I can already see it. But seriously, this Account hostage situation on console really sucks. Please let there be universal accounts sooner than later.

I suspect the current generation shift will (hopefully) be the impetus to get them to take cross-save seriously... when they get back to offices, anyways. 

Blaming SD cards now for your loading? You're starting to sound like my isp every time I call in to report an outage or quality issues...

Last I knew, the Switch caps out at a certain read speed from SD cards. Mine is also more than capable, but the game is taking longer to load since updates, and the game is still softlocking me preventing me from bringing up my + menu. Or are you going to blame my controller too... Telling people to fix an unoptimized game by buying a "faster" SD card is not the solution, nor should it be one. Most SD cards now are more than capable unless you're using one from 5-10+ years ago.

Nintendo also knew, and posted about this long ago as well. It's nothing new, and funny this comes out right after your loading is S#&$e after updates to fixed botched systems while leaving things like loading, and preventing me from leaving anywhere with the + menu softlocking my game...

Edited by (NSW)Master2873

On 2020-10-07 at 11:31 AM, (NSW)Finlaena said:

I suspect the current generation shift will (hopefully) be the impetus to get them to take cross-save seriously... when they get back to offices, anyways. 

It's funny they weren't taking it seriously years ago. Japanese fighting game developers now, have to explain to each other how essential cross play is becoming for the game and it's community.

Instead, DE would still have us devided, and console locked like Sony did with Fortnite a while back. You bet your ass when I buy a newer console I'm not spending $300+ for a #*!%ing F2P game that won't even let me play my saves on other consoles because the community is dead that cross play would have remedied. It's slapping a bandage over a gaping gash of an issue, and I'm sure many are with me on this thought process of mine. Along with, I won't spend a #*!%ing dime on this game knowing if I swap consoles/platform ALL OF IT IS GONE! If I have to lose my save with over 1k hours on it, I'm quitting and never looking back, and would actively discourage others from playing this game as long as cross saves at the very least is not included. It's 2020, not 2013... Hell, cross play was a thing on the 360 even for a bit even if it was limited.

1 hour ago, (NSW)Master2873 said:

It's funny they weren't taking it seriously years ago. Japanese fighting game developers now, have to explain to each other how essential cross play is becoming for the game and it's community.

Instead, DE would still have us devided, and console locked like Sony did with Fortnite a while back. You bet your ass when I buy a newer console I'm not spending $300+ for a #*!%ing F2P game that won't even let me play my saves on other consoles because the community is dead that cross play would have remedied. It's slapping a bandage over a gaping gash of an issue, and I'm sure many are with me on this thought process of mine. Along with, I won't spend a #*!%ing dime on this game knowing if I swap consoles/platform ALL OF IT IS GONE! If I have to lose my save with over 1k hours on it, I'm quitting and never looking back, and would actively discourage others from playing this game as long as cross saves at the very least is not included. It's 2020, not 2013... Hell, cross play was a thing on the 360 even for a bit even if it was limited.

I think you should understand that simply putting in crossplay isn't gonna solve the problem. There are hundles such as synchronizing update versions for consoles (Old Blood update for Switch says hi) and there is no way in hell would crossplay be available via consoles AND PC as obviously PC receives the update first. Let's not forget about the spaghetti code too.

As you should know the PC version is a fresh build meaning that bugs could pop up in a public setting, hence DE would need to iron out those bugs before they feel comfortable with the console versions.

Also I should point out that it costs money to put those console updates through the cert process as well, DE can't just roll out an update on consoles willy nilly like on PC. Once it get submitted, it's beyond their control.

The next best thing would be a cross save feature whenever DE crosses that off of their To-Do list.

Edited by (NSW)Cion

6 hours ago, (NSW)Cion said:

I think you should understand that simply putting in crossplay isn't gonna solve the problem. There are hundles such as synchronizing update versions for consoles (Old Blood update for Switch says hi) and there is no way in hell would crossplay be available via consoles AND PC as obviously PC receives the update first. Let's not forget about the spaghetti code too.

As you should know the PC version is a fresh build meaning that bugs could pop up in a public setting, hence DE would need to iron out those bugs before they feel comfortable with the console versions.

Also I should point out that it costs money to put those console updates through the cert process as well, DE can't just roll out an update on consoles willy nilly like on PC. Once it get submitted, it's beyond their control.

The next best thing would be a cross save feature whenever DE crosses that off of their To-Do list.

There's already examples of games now not only doing cross play, but putting it in after the fact it wasn't in there to begin with (Apex Legends as an example). What do you mean it wouldn't fix population issues? If there are only 1k people playing the Switch version, but Switch players can play with Xbox, and Xbox has 20k players, that's 20 times more people to play with one console alone. It keeps the game alive, and should be considered a top priority for a F2P game to have crossplay. This was an issue with the FGC, and these Japanese developers are finally taking it seriously, and these companies are talking to each other about it to keep these games alive, and to make sure games can be played, and not be console locked.

They also don't need to release every update the second they're done with it. Dauntless doesn't do it, nor does Fortnite. These and other games that have crossplay WHILE also fixing console specific issues, AND releasing new content all at the same time. We have examples, and it's already happening. Anything further about it not happening, just seems like an excuse, and they simply don't want to do it.

Of course it costs money to make these updates as people need to work on them, but the certification process shouldn't. Xbox dropped that years ago after Sony did. I'd assume Nintendo would be the same way. They're still profitable to some degree, otherwise I'm sure the game would end support. The first step would logically be cross saves if they were going cross play. The longer they keep putting it off, the worse it would become to implement it. With their track record so far of not fixing bugs, I wouldn't hold my breath on it happening. Fans have been begging for cross saves for a while, and they don't seem to be interested. Looks like they'd rather have you start over, and buy all your S#&$ again.

There's so many positives to cross play it's almost idiotic not to have it. I don't think there would be one person here that would be against this as a possible option. If there is, they might need their head checked.

The only thing I keep hearing that is really the hardest part to implement with it, is a friend's feature, and account features to make all these platforms work from their own services in the game. I'm not explaining it well, but hopefully you understand. Either way, I expect it not to happen at all, but cross saves still won't save a console community in the long run. After all, the whole existance of it is to move away from that console/platform, as many here want to do from the Switch and not come back. Or people will look at it and go, "Why would I want to play on a platform that only has 1k people playing on it peaked, when I can play with over 20k people?!"

Edit: Forgot another great example. Mortal Kombat XI. Not only is it going cross play, but cross gen as well.

2 hours ago, (NSW)Master2873 said:

There's already examples of games now not only doing cross play, but putting it in after the fact it wasn't in there to begin with (Apex Legends as an example). What do you mean it wouldn't fix population issues? If there are only 1k people playing the Switch version, but Switch players can play with Xbox, and Xbox has 20k players, that's 20 times more people to play with one console alone. It keeps the game alive, and should be considered a top priority for a F2P game to have crossplay. This was an issue with the FGC, and these Japanese developers are finally taking it seriously, and these companies are talking to each other about it to keep these games alive, and to make sure games can be played, and not be console locked.

They also don't need to release every update the second they're done with it. Dauntless doesn't do it, nor does Fortnite. These and other games that have crossplay WHILE also fixing console specific issues, AND releasing new content all at the same time. We have examples, and it's already happening. Anything further about it not happening, just seems like an excuse, and they simply don't want to do it.

Of course it costs money to make these updates as people need to work on them, but the certification process shouldn't. Xbox dropped that years ago after Sony did. I'd assume Nintendo would be the same way. They're still profitable to some degree, otherwise I'm sure the game would end support. The first step would logically be cross saves if they were going cross play. The longer they keep putting it off, the worse it would become to implement it. With their track record so far of not fixing bugs, I wouldn't hold my breath on it happening. Fans have been begging for cross saves for a while, and they don't seem to be interested. Looks like they'd rather have you start over, and buy all your S#&$ again.

There's so many positives to cross play it's almost idiotic not to have it. I don't think there would be one person here that would be against this as a possible option. If there is, they might need their head checked.

The only thing I keep hearing that is really the hardest part to implement with it, is a friend's feature, and account features to make all these platforms work from their own services in the game. I'm not explaining it well, but hopefully you understand. Either way, I expect it not to happen at all, but cross saves still won't save a console community in the long run. After all, the whole existance of it is to move away from that console/platform, as many here want to do from the Switch and not come back. Or people will look at it and go, "Why would I want to play on a platform that only has 1k people playing on it peaked, when I can play with over 20k people?!"

Edit: Forgot another great example. Mortal Kombat XI. Not only is it going cross play, but cross gen as well.

Dauntless uses dedicated servers which simplifies the problem immensely. They get full control over the machines running the servers, patch them as often as they want. This game doesn't have this luxury, IMO they're shooting themselves in the foot continuing to rely on players providing cheap listen servers. 

Cross save only needs the platforms to all get the new content at the same time, fixes can be staggered. You can point to as many examples of crossplay as you want, but the problem isn't DE being 'against' cross-play, but their ability to even deliver that with what they have right now. Just about the only thing that they do have that could go cross platform is the chat and friends features, which works the same way on all platforms already. There isn't much point in linking them up with neither cross save or cross play.

2 hours ago, (NSW)Master2873 said:

I can think of a few reasons why crossplay wouldn't be possible. Firstly, DE simply doesn't have the manpower compared to like for example Bungie with Destiny as that game has crossplay. Secondly, what if all 3 companies don't play ball with crossplay? (Ahem, Sony with Rocket League). Sure it would be nice as a player to have such a feature, but I can't imagine it being a nightmare behind a developer's viewpoint in all of this.

Also this is a minor thing but let's say for example an xbox player decides to play with a Switch player. Xbox player is wearing a skin exclusive to that version, what would the Switch player be looking at? A default Excalibur model or something else? Well you get the idea. If say that Xbox player also has a gun that isn't out yet for other versions, again what would the other console players would see? Again just an example, I'm pointing this out cause back when Switch version was released and during when you could transfer/copy your PC account to it. I did heard kitguns were a bit janky or something on the Switch due to the fact that the Fortuna update wasn't even out yet for Switch.

Anyway, I do wanna backtrack on the "it won't fix the population issue". However it does brings up an issue on the trade economy as that is gonna get messy and such. Also other issues like adding like another player from a different console in your friendlist or like joining a clan of another console, etc.

I've also heard that there was some politics among the staff whenever crossplay is brought up as well that it was being worked on with PS4 and PC one time. I wish I could post the source of this but I forgot where I read this on the Warframe subreddit so take it with a grain of salt.

Good discussion everybody. Glad to see the topic is getting some traction.

Like I said, all I want is to be able to do a one time transfer from Switch to PC.

I’m halfway tempted to just start now on PC. But that would mean starting over for a third time and losing all my stuff.

Are platinum and rivens the only things that don’t transfer over?

Edited by (NSW)FireMedicVic
spelling
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, (NSW)Cion said:

I can think of a few reasons why crossplay wouldn't be possible. Firstly, DE simply doesn't have the manpower compared to like for example Bungie with Destiny as that game has crossplay. Secondly, what if all 3 companies don't play ball with crossplay? (Ahem, Sony with Rocket League). Sure it would be nice as a player to have such a feature, but I can't imagine it being a nightmare behind a developer's viewpoint in all of this.

Also this is a minor thing but let's say for example an xbox player decides to play with a Switch player. Xbox player is wearing a skin exclusive to that version, what would the Switch player be looking at? A default Excalibur model or something else? Well you get the idea. If say that Xbox player also has a gun that isn't out yet for other versions, again what would the other console players would see? Again just an example, I'm pointing this out cause back when Switch version was released and during when you could transfer/copy your PC account to it. I did heard kitguns were a bit janky or something on the Switch due to the fact that the Fortuna update wasn't even out yet for Switch.

Anyway, I do wanna backtrack on the "it won't fix the population issue". However it does brings up an issue on the trade economy as that is gonna get messy and such. Also other issues like adding like another player from a different console in your friendlist or like joining a clan of another console, etc.

I've also heard that there was some politics among the staff whenever crossplay is brought up as well that it was being worked on with PS4 and PC one time. I wish I could post the source of this but I forgot where I read this on the Warframe subreddit so take it with a grain of salt.

I can see this as good reasons too as to why not. I was thinking about the trade economy as well, but I think that would be more of a community issue than DE. The only way I could see DE getting their hands in it, is sorta like they did with Deimos. Making some of the sought after melee mods drop from the bounties (thankfully) which caused them to drop in value despite a lot of Switch players are still trying to rob people on them now. The market would just have to start over again, or DE could finally add like a storefront where people can post their trades, and what they want for them, almost like the auction houses from WoW as an example, but not allow auctions. They could even some how add support for it with the companion app I think too. Of course these are ideas, and I can see being a nightmare to introduce. Talking about the friends thing.

Yeah, this is what I was talking about in my last comment. Katsuhiro Harada (creator of the Tekken series) was talking about this being one of the bigger hurdles to overcome with other fighting game devs at their round table discussion with big companies like, Capcom, Arika, Ark System Works, and SNK to name a couple, about implementation and importance of cross play.

DE seems to have the time and manpower to do this honestly. They just announced today they're doing more reworks including all frames while still doing more content, and implementing deferred rendering as well. I know they still have to be making decent money too. Having the game be P2P connections hasn't been the greatest either. Too many games I'll run into with trash connections, and going fully server based would help them in the long run without a doubt, while also giving them a way to implement coss saves, and hopefully cross play not to mention help with connection quality for many others and allowing easy updates that don't require certification, and make tweaks on the fly to the game.

Some people will look at what, and how I'm saying things, and assume I hate the game, or I'm mad, but I just know the game could be better, and wish it was. I still think it needs some balancing, and some changes to get newer players to stay. If my friends list, real friends, and older clan members mean anything, retention rate (at least on Switch) is not good either. I see MR 3-5 leaving, or quitting outright with the game. Here recently, it's been hard to find games on the Switch, and Hydron is normally almost always going, and that's been damn near dead too. I hear my friend playing the Xbox finding people to play with in random nodes, and I had to explain how that's a rarity (I have a feeling I typed this here already lol), as I had to solo basically 99% of the game. Well, when the Halloween content drops, I'm sure this will change for a bit. I just want DE to be more successful, and stop, and fix bull headed mistakes I've ran into so far.

Maybe this is the kick in the ass I need to get to playing my other games I've neglected to play lol.

Edit: I forgot to reply to the skin issue you were talking about. That's an easy one like they do with other games. It wouldn't be an issue as the data can be present for the skin/weapons/ect, but obviously not be able to be accessed with what ever platform is not supposed to have it. I want to say Dauntless has some exclusive stuff, and it also works that way, but special edition games on the PS3, and 360 and ect worked the same way too. It either already had the data, or you had to download compatibility packs for it. Which in this case you wouldn't have to since it's an online game.

Forgot stuff