Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Revenant's Neuroptic (POE bounty level 40-60) solo.

quxier

Question

Do you have any tips on what frame/weapons to use for this? Or could you give me some other tips?
I'm wrecked at 2nd part of the 3rd stage (protect camp by killing enemies). Till this stage it was very easy (like helping old lady to help cross the street) but the 2nd part of that stage was super hard that I haven't even been close to the winning.

5 answers to this question

I did this like 2 days ago. I used Gara. You can cast shatter storm on defense objectives like the drone if you really need it, and its 90% damage reduction for yourself. I think its important to have a hit scan weapon, those dragyns are annoying. I used my archgun as my hit scan cause the mausolon is crazy. Liberating a camp felt like a coin flip though. There's a site or two that feel impossible. Most of the time you can just stand around and kill enemies as they get in but there's some place where they stick to the edges of the zone or something and you get real confused as to where the enemies are as you watch the bonus fail

31 minutes ago, Hypnos said:

if you want I can help to farm it, im kinda bored atm :D

Mesa would be best option for most of POE bounties

Sorry, my PC is laggy so I don't want to trouble anyone, hence solo.

19 minutes ago, Kurokoz said:

There's a site or two that feel impossible. Most of the time you can just stand around and kill enemies as they get in but there's some place where they stick to the edges of the zone or something and you get real confused as to where the enemies are as you watch the bonus fail

Yeah, I've seen something like this. Maybe huge range Limbo could help?

I've been trying to get revenant on and off since his release and only just got his neuro weeks ago so good luck! 
In all seriousness though, some of those bounties just work poorly with the terrain. The protect the area bounty is one I lose regularly because I cant see enemies or travel to them quick enough and they capture the area. (The way it works in Deimos needs to be implemented here and I think it will be perfectly fine). You basically have to get lucky that the terrain gives you line of sight, or run around in archwing hoping to get them as quick as possible. 

On 2020-09-22 at 10:28 PM, Hypnos said:

Mesa would be best option for most of POE bounties

It's not even forma'ed Mesa prime (with potate)... and I was able to finish it. Thank you for this!

I got lost with the last stage (find caches) because I have been looking for them above the ground. Well, after I found it I get 3 in no time.

Archived