Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is limbo prime ever coming back?

(NSW)straightmale

Question

Got back into warframe after not playing for half a year ish and found Limbo prime was vaulted. Im really bummed out cause I had relics for all pieces except the neuroptics. Will limbo prime com back or do I have to trade for the neuroptics? If i have to trade, what are some good prime items to farm out and trade with others to get silver?

6 answers to this question

It was vaulted in march, and good for you the neuroptics are easy to get. I think the chassis was the complicated part. Trade is the best option then. They will not put him in a prime vault for a while. So for what to trade to get the platinum for the neuroptcis? If you have been out for a while you should get some prime parts to sell. Try them, even if they are parts and not sets you may have a sell. As for current content to sell... Parts of Panthera prime and Karyst Prime, Iranos prime too, Trinity and Nova Prime and the best option rivens. You can always get some platinum with rivens :)

On 2020-09-25 at 1:04 AM, (NSW)straightmale said:

Got back into warframe after not playing for half a year ish and found Limbo prime was vaulted. Im really bummed out cause I had relics for all pieces except the neuroptics. Will limbo prime com back or do I have to trade for the neuroptics? If i have to trade, what are some good prime items to farm out and trade with others to get silver?

Yeah, he was vaulted quite recently.

I doubt we'll be seeing our favourite connoisseur of pure spectacle come back any time soon in his gold-and-white form.

My prediction (based on the average amount of time it takes for Prime frames to come out of vaults) is about late 2022? 

Archived