Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revenant Prime and Guardian warframe Lore idea.

TitoElKehTeFokah

I come to share my idea for the Revenant Prime warframe and its possible origin warframe, the Guardian or whatever it's called.

Assuming that Revenant is a warframe that has entered into a kind of symbiosis with centient energy, this means that developing his prime will require either a prime warframe without lore or the need to explain how the warframe from which it derives, this Guardian, in this case his prime version, has been by some kind of chance, also affected by this symbiosis with centient energy. That is, there would be a need to explain a huge coincidence by which a warframe (the guardian) and also its prime version, have been affected by centient energy and turned into Revenant and Revenant Prime. Well, it seems to me something unnecessary and not very credible for what we have today.

Now my proposal, which involves the launch of 3 warframes at the same time (it is a lot of work, I know), the launch of Guardian, Guardian Prime and Revenant Prime. Well, for this to be possible, we must understand that a common revenant is necessary, but also the Guardian without centient power. And here Helminth comes into play. I propose that it be possible to extract the centient energy from the common Revenant through the helminth to obtain the plane of the Guardian and its components (that is, it will not be necessary to farm them, just have a normal revenant and give it to devour the helminth or similar to obtain the plans of the entire Guardian). Through this process, it would be possible to rebuild the Guardian to his original appearance and abilities, a return of Revenant to his original form.

Through this common Guardian, you could thus obtain its prime version, but the version of a Revenant Prime would also be explained. What do i mean? Through the current Guardian, and through a significant investment of resources or through the typical relic blueprint system, it would be possible to obtain the prime version of the Guardian, however, for the Revenant Prime version, a lot of process would have to be followed. 

To obtain the Revenant Prime I propose two ways: 

1- Obtain the guardian prime, and through the helmint, infuse him with conscious energy to turn the Guardian Prime into Revenant Prime. 

2-Through the elimination of the centient energy of common Revenant, obtain the parts of the current Guardian, his plans. Create each part of the Guardian and through some plans of Revenant Prime obtained in relics, be able to build a revenant prime using the parts of the guardian as part of the necessary crafting of each part of Revenant Prime.

I know it is complicated and very demanding, but I consider that it would be an explanation that would be quite logical and possible in the lore of warframe. Tell me your opinions about it: D

Obligatory Gears invasion warning for this thread.

I expect DE will probably have build requirements for Revenant Prime be something involving Plains materials, particularly Cetus Wisps since they're Sentient and would explain why his prime is corrupted. Breath of the Eidolon would most likely be part of the materials, for obvious reasons. Nyth or Sentirum are possible, because I believe one of those gems are the result of Eidolon energies crystallizing.

Justo ahora, Pizzarugi dijo:

Obligatory Gears invasion warning for this thread.

I expect DE will probably have build requirements for Revenant Prime be something involving Plains materials, particularly Cetus Wisps since they're Sentient and would explain why his prime is corrupted.

I will be pleased to see it. I'm a Revenant fan, love that WF so much, so im interested in having a good lore for him and decided to share my idea with the comunity. If DE dont take it I wouldnt mind, but i expect them to make a good job with the primed version of my fav WF :D.

Just now, TitoElKehTeFokah said:

I will be pleased to see it. I'm a Revenant fan, love that WF so much, so im interested in having a good lore for him and decided to share my idea with the comunity. If DE dont take it I wouldnt mind, but i expect them to make a good job with the primed version of my fav WF :D.

Indeed, Rev's become a new fave of mine due to how he can scale infinitely in damage and defense. I'm looking forward to both him and Nidus Prime.

Unlikely, DE already made valkity prime just as angry as normal valkity so improbable that revenant will receive a diferent treatment. I was hopping for at least a more complex skin like using a sword and shield or dual swords for the 4th instead of claws. The 3th be a wing clap intead of scream ( same result ) , War cry have a diferent pitch. Something that is the same but feels diferent 

I'm thoroughly convinced that Revenant/Warden Prime will just keep Revenant's current moveset but with a Corrupted theme instead of a Sentient one, i.e. Thralls are marked by Corrupted masks instead of Vomvalysts, Danse Macabre is based more on a Death Orb than the Sentient laser spin, etc.

10 hours ago, Cobalt313 said:

I'm thoroughly convinced that Revenant/Warden Prime will just keep Revenant's current moveset but with a Corrupted theme instead of a Sentient one, i.e. Thralls are marked by Corrupted masks instead of Vomvalysts, Danse Macabre is based more on a Death Orb than the Sentient laser spin, etc.

As someone who loves the Orokin aesthetic, I'd be cool with it.

Archived