Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

SWITCH Heart of Deimos: Prime Vault: Hotfix #5

[DE]Helen

61ef3cf07c8ea8f6b71e7b81d0f1445f.jpg

Prime Vault: Ember & Frost Prime
Add dueling elemental forces to your Arsenal with the latest Prime Vault release! 

Ember Prime and Frost Prime, as well as their Prime Weapons and exclusive Customizations are now available for a limited time! Trinity Prime Packs, Nova Prime Packs, and their Relics have returned to the Vault.

Ember Prime, Frost Prime, Latron Prime, Reaper Prime, Sicarus Prime, and Glaive Prime Relics have been added back to the droptables!

Visit the in-game Market to check out the Prime Vault Offerings!

ca60f023d8977cdf8fe496bb104865c8.jpg

96871ec2d48ac795a0c690e94a672e9b.jpg

Note: As some of you have noticed, our Prime Vault rotation this round has gone on a little long. We had to put a lot of work into making Deimos a simultaneous release during COVID times, and that meant we had to divert focus and people away from some other items. Prime Vault was one of those items.

This means the next Prime Vault offering is a tried and true debut of Ember and Frost Prime (full details to come tomorrow). It also means that we are now in a position to make the Vault following Ember and Frost Prime offer new-to-Vault contents because we recognize how important this is.

Thank you for understanding! 

Any other Nintenno having file paths showing instead of titles? for instance in the foundry instead of "ready to build" its /lotus/language/menu/category_ready_to_build......

it is this way on almost every menu for me since the hotfix... inbox, foundry, mod and others I will reply to this with screenshots shortly.... 

just curious if there are others or I just need a fresh install!

1 hour ago, (NSW)thepandan8 said:

Any other Nintenno having file paths showing instead of titles? for instance in the foundry instead of "ready to build" its /lotus/language/menu/category_ready_to_build......

it is this way on almost every menu for me since the hotfix... inbox, foundry, mod and others I will reply to this with screenshots shortly.... 

just curious if there are others or I just need a fresh install!

I thought it was just limited to most of the foundry sections; I noticed that only the mining section-title was normal, as far as that goes. All the other ones show filepath titles instead (Like Primary being called RIFLE, etc.).

I haven't gone through my inventory to check for that yet, but I will in a little bit; At least it's only a visual issue. I received an inbox message with the railjack resources, and it showed a filepath there as well (Due to consoles not having been intended to get it yet), so they could be related to one another. Even so, I did notice I successfully got what was included in the inbox, so functionally it still works.

3 hours ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

I thought it was just limited to most of the foundry sections; I noticed that only the mining section-title was normal, as far as that goes. All the other ones show filepath titles instead (Like Primary being called RIFLE, etc.).

I haven't gone through my inventory to check for that yet, but I will in a little bit; At least it's only a visual issue. I received an inbox message with the railjack resources, and it showed a filepath there as well (Due to consoles not having been intended to get it yet), so they could be related to one another. Even so, I did notice I successfully got what was included in the inbox, so functionally it still works.

thanks for replying! and same for me functionally it is the same and still useable! Foundry, DE generated inbox messages (gifts, refunds, etc) and a few other menu interactions all has it on my end. not a game breaker, since its easy enough to read through! Just wanted to be sure its not just my file! again thank you for looking through!

27 minutes ago, (NSW)thepandan8 said:

thanks for replying! and same for me functionally it is the same and still useable! Foundry, DE generated inbox messages (gifts, refunds, etc) and a few other menu interactions all has it on my end. not a game breaker, since its easy enough to read through! Just wanted to be sure its not just my file! again thank you for looking through!

Anytime :]

From what I saw, the mod bench seems unaffected, but the amp section of the profile, and roughly half of the categories in the inventory became filepath names; Not consecutively though, as there were a few normal names here and there. Seems like the foundry got changed more so than those things.

Archived