Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sacrificial Monk warframe idea

fungame_dot_exe

I had a good original idea for a Warframe. It would be an isolated monk, with an ability that sacrifices his vision (blurs your screen for base 30s) in exchange for invulnerability for a short time for allies within 30m. Then he would be able to summon a random warrior spirit from time immemorial. One would have a Greatsword and swing it slowly, one would use magic projectiles, one would have little armor and use incredible dexterity on his feet to jam a spear into enemies. They would last until their health depletes with the stipulation that no healing from any sources would work on them. Another ability would be meditation, where he does nothing but slowly builds up a special ability aura, which constantly pushed enemies away as a hard force, starting very weak but eventually extending to 15m Grineer, synergizing with whatever parkour and movement is done by the player.

2 hours ago, fungame_dot_exe said:

I had a good original idea for a Warframe. It would be an isolated monk, with an ability that sacrifices his vision (blurs your screen for base 30s) in exchange for invulnerability for a short time for allies within 30m. Then he would be able to summon a random warrior spirit from time immemorial. One would have a Greatsword and swing it slowly, one would use magic projectiles, one would have little armor and use incredible dexterity on his feet to jam a spear into enemies. They would last until their health depletes with the stipulation that no healing from any sources would work on them. Another ability would be meditation, where he does nothing but slowly builds up a special ability aura, which constantly pushed enemies away as a hard force, starting very weak but eventually extending to 15m Grineer, synergizing with whatever parkour and movement is done by the player.

i don't think being blind for 30 seconds, and stand there charging an ability is good interactive gameplay

Archived