Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About long mission dialogues

sitfesz

The game volume is automatically lowered during dialogues and while I see you love to make a LOT of long speeches, I would love to hear:

- Where the conservation animal actually is
- Which way the demolisher comes from
- In which cell the rescue target is
- The game itself during any bounty

Hint transmissions are already disabled. Please give an option to make it brief.

13 hours ago, AltairFerenc said:

Yeah I started doing steel path again and hell I was only able to save 1 conduit because either little duck or nora can't shut up or just literally any noise the game makes is louder than the demolisher...

Yeah I found this extremely odd game design that you are supposed to listen to a beebing enemy but Alad especially keeps talking A LOT making it hard to hear. 

Deimos is particularly egregious about this. Any time I start a bounty, I have to sit through what feels like a full minute of inane conversation before the mission actually starts. At least we can skip those by temporarily opening Nightwave. Which reminds, me, though... Anyone remember the 100 Days of Warframe video? Specifically, the "Shut up, Ordis!" button? How about we actually make this a reality. Give me a keybind I can hit which skips the currently-occurring dialogue sequence. This doesn't have to skip or mute anything else, just the conversation going on right now. This way, I can leave Transmissions not muted and still have access to the game's cool voice acting, but I can still skip individual irritants on demand. Hell, DE could even collect statistics and track which is the most-skipped "cutscene" in the game and why it's Natah during the Ropalolyst.

@Steel_RookA button to instantly skip transmissions. Much better than toggling them off.

Bounty event queue is annoying as well. We shouldn't have to listen for the minute long nonsense, doing nothing.
Imagine having to listen to boss speeches before you can start. Oh, about boss speeches and dialogue queues:

uUQE4xf.png

Archived