Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

They recommended that I put this topic here. Ideas of possible new open world in Jupiter or Neptune

SaverokMeilnolt

First I apologize for my language because I am bad at English so I do my best to be understood. second, for the reason that I did not find a specific topic for these suggestions, I will publish it here and if there is another place, please, some administrator move this topic to destination: D

I've been playing the game for years, since void keys were used to get the prime parts, going through epic revelations such as when it came out that the Warframe war machine was controlled by another being and how to forget the epic revelation of the origin of the Warframes with the adventure of the highly anticipated Excalibur Umbra and the chaotic time of the trolls who used the 1 of limbo to screw games before that ability changed. This game is great and I hope it continues to grow. : D.

but well now the idea is good.
Let's start with the theme first: it would be "A Tale of Two Cities", two independent accents that hate each other to death for reasons that have already been forgotten. Each settlement would have its unique characteristics and distinctive language. Which from time to time enter into disputes where skirmishes of these sides are seen in the open world and the Tenno must choose which one to attend. and that there are 3 routes of mission development which will change the relationship of one among others with finally reaching understanding for reasons of defending against a greater evil (or maybe not).

Now the characteristics of the map: I can think of 2 options Jupiter and Neptune, as you can see, both planets have little land so the way to mobilize would be, for example, the archialas or some other device such as jetpacks or turbines like what tactical divers use. in the case of jupiter with flying islands where cities are located (at the ends of the map), and smaller islands where you can explore caves or find fauna, enemy bases etc. or neptune where on an island on the surface is a city and in the background another, and in between we find passive or aggressive fauna and enemy ships [greener corpus or another new faction].

I don't know if it is viable but I would still like to give this idea to the developers only for references. thanks.
PS: I hope the new updates have more epic adventures that make 360 ° turns to what we think and surprise us more XD.

they lack imagination.
There are missions in Neptune with underwater parts so that could be exploited and finally the games do not comply with the real logic of us, an example will be the new world that is coming. so seeing cities or flying islands or aquatic cities are not out of the question. XD

Neptune used to be described as having large cityscapes where indoctrination temples were located; now of course Neptune normally wouldn't have exposed landmass but perhaps terraforming like what has happened with Uranus' methane oceans? Jupiter I would love to see large cloud city and slum towns.

Based on the trend of forcing the last one to be 100% to make progress in the next, I would say it needs to be optional or removed from the game in full. Not making the same mistake in the next one wont fix it unless they in no way force you to need any thing from the last 3.

Archived