Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Uh oh

(PSN)Welsh_boy_4180

Question

So as things currently stand my account was suspended, though I had no control over this as I wasn't the one with access to my account. I have tried explaining this using support tickets multiple times, even with screenshots of Sony helping me get my account back, and at this point I'm fairly certain tickets are of no help. Does anyone know of a support service I could call? Or a real person I could converse with at all really to try and fix it. 

9 answers to this question

There is only one Customer Service. Also, while they are overworked, they are actually real persons.

As for the ban, DE's terms of service are clear. You are responsible for your account no matter what and, if DE wanted to ban you even without reason, they could - you have agreed to this. Convincing them that it wasn't a good reason is of little help: they could say "we needed no reason to ban you and we banned you".

Still, if CS has failed to be helpful to you, you might try to contact [DE]Megan or [DE]Helen (community managers) here on the forums by sending them a private message. Maybe they will never answer. Maybe they will never even read it. But maybe they will take pity on you.

Aside from that, no one here can help.

My account was suspended once, (If I remember, because I sold a mod and s.o. paid with fraudulent platinum? I forget) and it took over a month for Support to get to my ticket, investigate, and clear me of charges. I would say if you have no idea what you did wrong, and weren't an assclown in chat, just be patient.

6 minutes ago, Dhrekr said:

if DE wanted to ban you even without reason, they could - you have agreed to this.

Technically, nobody ever agrees to that thing that nobody ever even reads. We just click the button because we want to get to it already. It's laughable that some have you scroll all the way down, mayhaps having the idea that anyone would read even a word more before clicking the ''ok, whatever, just let me play'' button.

2 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Technically, nobody ever agrees to that thing that nobody ever even reads. We just click the button because we want to get to it already.

Technically if you click on a button that says "I agree" then you have agreed.

Not having read it is entirely your fault, your responsibility, your choice, and not a justification in any way. If you clicked on "I agree", you technically agreed. You just have no idea what you agreed to.

Funnily enough, these threads come up often enough that I have by now read the terms quite thoroughly, several times. Although most of the time a quick word-search is enough.

7 minutes ago, Dhrekr said:

Not having read it is entirely your fault, your responsibility, your choice, and not a justification in any way. If you clicked on "I agree", you technically agreed. You just have no idea what you agreed to.

Funnily enough, these threads come up often enough that I have by now read the terms quite thoroughly, several times. Although most of the time a quick word-search is enough.

Good for you, I guess.

I appreciate all the responses here, though I find it quite saddening that there is no alternative to just waiting. My only frustration was with the fact that I had to contact Sony support to get my psn account back, and then when I go onto warframe and try to undo any damage caused I'm flat out refused and even when I added screenshots of emails with Sony regarding my account and adding more security measures their response was unchanged. It all just kinda felt like a big, #*!% you. But I suppose there's no point in complaining now, not much I can do. 

8 hours ago, Dhrekr said:

Kinda screwed yourself with that statement. You're claiming that you agreed to it when you clicked on it and yet you also note that due to the frequency of these threads, you yourself have now read it, thereby implying that you didn't read it back when you actually did click "I agree" and therefore nullifying your own counter point.

Archived