The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It's Not Even Really A Question, Grineer Will Win.

Hydrium

Because the battle pay for grineer is better, even though their rewards suck.

But people don't care about the long term, they care about what they can have now.

I don't want the grineer weapons, I'm supporting corpus, even if the corpus lose we should get the bp's from the side we chose.

Not from the side we didn't support, or else what's the damned point in choosing a side?

But people don't care about the long term, they care about what they can have now.

I don't want the grineer weapons, I'm supporting corpus, even if the corpus lose we should get the bp's from the side we chose.

Not from the side we didn't support, or else what's the damned point in choosing a side?

Nope, you're getting bp's of winners side if you supported losing side.

It kinda seems unfair, to be honest... makes it seem there's no point in supporting one side if you'll get the rewards of the other. Not even the BPs of your side's rewards as a consolation prize. :/

What I can say, though, is that this is just the opening shots of the war. Unless there's some kind of hidden completion bar that, when filled, ends the event, we still have a week to see interesting developments. 

It kinda seems unfair, to be honest... makes it seem there's no point in supporting one side if you'll get the rewards of the other. Not even the BPs of your side's rewards as a consolation prize. :/

What I can say, though, is that this is just the opening shots of the war. Unless there's some kind of hidden completion bar that, when filled, ends the event, we still have a week to see interesting developments. 

or there the off chance that either or these hand cannon might end up in the clan research depending on who wins

Enjoy those blueprints Corpus supporters.

What 'Blueprints' are you talking about?

You get only 1 Blueprint, and that is with 100 Missions and if you didn't support the winner.

25 Missions reward is given regardlessly whether you supported them or not, as the wording on the announcement says.

What 'Blueprints' are you talking about?

You get only 1 Blueprint, and that is with 100 Missions and if you didn't support the winner.

25 Missions reward is given regardlessly whether you supported them or not, as the wording on the announcement says.

A multitude of people will receive a BP. Hence blueprints.

lol. 3 Mutagen Masses vs 200k credits.

Let's break that down:

3 Mutagen masses....

30 Mutagen Samples

750 Plastids

(?) Salvage

90,000 Credits

1.5 Days Building Time

vs

200k Credits

...........uh?

No wonder the Grineer won Gradivus and are winning that other battle.

At least the Corpus are putting 150k creds against 5 morphics (anybody who chooses 5 morphics needs a serious reality check lol).

These "Choices" are seriously mis-matched.

Edited by Xylia

lol. 3 Mutagen Masses vs 200k credits.

Let's break that down:

3 Mutagen masses....

30 Mutagen Samples

750 Plastids

(?) Salvage

90,000 Credits

1.5 Days Building Time

vs

200k Credits

...........uh?

No wonder the Grineer won Gradivus and are winning that other battle.

At least the Corpus are putting 150k creds against 5 morphics (anybody who chooses 5 morphics needs a serious reality check lol).

These "Choices" are seriously mis-matched.

This would be a lot more interesting if there was no difference in pay or no extra pay at all.

That's true, but in the end this is the war.

What's the damned point in loosing or winning a war if you can get anyway what you want?

On the other side, I agree with the fact that the incentives should be absolutely equal, making the choice only lore or personal inclinations related.

nothing against the idea behind the event...but its not really a good mechanic.

why should i support the loosing faction? lets be honest, grineer wins, we will get the grineer stuff.

i have supported corpus with 25 missions, i like the corpus weapon design, i hate grineer design, thats why i picked them...but thats worthless, i wont get them, i will get the machete and a corpus badge...wow

also:

it seems to be the same like it was with previos events.

started today (germany), and there were only 3 planets left. now i have my 25 missions and only two are still open, one of them is allready at ~80%.

so, event ends soon? how long was it this time? not even a day?

i mean...i will never get 100missions in time...