Low damage on Steel Path

DewastatorSrak

Question

8 answers to this question

your zaw need some changes

carnis mandible needs to go for primed reach like seriously

pressure point for primed pressure point or condition overload

gladiator vice should be replaced with berserker

about wukong, honestly just use another frame that can buff damage or remove armor 

like ember should be good she can tank and also aoe armor strip 

or hildryn can tank and both remove armor and shields from enemies

wukong is good for many things but i dont think hes very good for super late game stuff like steel path (unless im missing something)

getting some fully ranked arcanes would be ideal, scarlet spear should return at some point and when that happens you can max out your arcanes for good

Just now, Sharkgoblin said:

about wukong, honestly just use another frame that can buff damage or remove armor 

like ember should be good she can tank and also aoe armor strip and shes not very expensive to build too

wukong is good for many things but i dont think hes very good for super late game stuff like steel path (unless im missing something)

getting some fully ranked arcanes would be ideal, scarlet spear should return at some point and when that happens you can max out your arcanes for good

2 minutes ago, Sharkgoblin said:

like ember should be good she can tank and also aoe armor strip 

Thank you very much

11 minutes ago, DewastatorSrak said:

Hi. My problem is low damage on Steel Path. My main warframe is Wukong Prime and main melee is Zaw (Sepfahn, Laka, Vargeet II Jai). I can only do like 300 damage with 12x combo.

My Zaw and Wukong builds:

https://imgur.com/a/7B2CWWh

https://imgur.com/a/5RW30cR

Just some friendly advice, duplicate posts/threads in Game Forums are fairly frowned-upon. You asked this in General Discussion so there was no need for you to open  this Thread too. Just letting you know in case you haven't a lot of experience with Game Forums. Usually you'll have your Threads removed any may never have your questions answered.

Just now, (PS4)MYKK678 said:

Just some friendly advice, duplicate posts/threads in Game Forums are fairly frowned-upon. You asked this in General Discussion so there was no need for you to open  this Thread too. Just letting you know in case you haven't a lot of experience with Game Forums. Usually you'll have your Threads removed any may never have your questions answered.

I'll keep that in my mind, thanks.

your Melee Weapon is currently setup to just spam Viral Status, so this is not that weird.

Condition Overload could help, but Organ Shatter is also very important but you forgot it. 
you have Blood Rush and Weeping Wounds so you're banking on the Crit and Status Multipliers, but you have to have some Damage and Status Effects to go along with that, hehe.

since you're using Weeping Wounds and ergo expecting to have a hit Hit Counter generally, think about if Status Elementals versus full Elementals is worthwhile for you.
don't forget that your Guns can support your Melee with Status Effects too, not only just for Condition Overload, but the benefits of those Status Effects themselves.

as for Wukong just for example, the Slots you're using on Redirection and Gladiator Resolve could be better served with Ability modifiers or more effective EHP modifiers. Flow and/or Augur Message may apply the same.
are Umbral Vitality and Steel Fiber actually better than the vanilla counter parts at those Ranks?

while this is somewhat arbitrary, i think a not unreasonable way to say that one is ready to play in Steel Path, is when the Equipment they're choosing to use for it has roughly 6 Forma on it and is also using up all or almost all of those Mod Points.
again, that's somewhat an arbitrary metric but i'm trying to give some context to the amount of Mod Points that would normally be used for playing 'game Tier 2'.

Archived